- Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Salary Negotiable INR Negotiable Month
- Hiring Organization Royal Jet
- Job Title Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
- Apply Link
- Provide a safe environment for Guests and Cabin Crew onboard through safe work practice and adequate SEP knowledge
- To be contactable during duty days and display evidence of satisfactory attendance record in order to avoid disruption to flight operations.
- When requested by the Company to operate short notification flights.
- Perform onboard service in accordance with Royal Jet service process and standards, to maintain the highest level of Customer Service
- Maintain onboard equipment’s in terms of quality and quantity, particularly when the aircraft is away from the base, in order to reduce costs associated with breakages and losses
- Understand anticipate and deliver the highest level of service to all Guests by availing all their requests in a timely manner and maintaining integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism at all times.
- Maintain a valid passport, visas, GCAA License, and Medical licenses.
- May be required to take on supervisory responsibilities as required by the company.
- Represent the Company during events with Cabin Crew.
- Understands the value of exceptional customer service, safety, and aspects of life as a Cabin Crew member in a non-scheduled operation.
- The ability to work under pressure and to be flexible, and understand the company’s complex operational requirements.
- Displays confidence and immaculate decorum adhere to the Royal Jet Grooming Standards at all times when on duty.
- Ability to accommodate changes in roster and extended flight duties.
Are you looking for any other airport jobs then check out our newly released article on how do I get a job at the airport?
Requirement Criteria of VIP Cabin Crew Jobs
- Between 21 years of age (min hiring age) up to 31 years of age (maximum hiring age) before reaching 31st birthday.
- Minimum High School Degree & desirable to have a Diploma in (Aviation Management Hospitality, etc.)
- Previously completed Ab-initio Cabin Crew training
- Previously completed SEP and Aviation health training
- Should have Flying License
- Excellent command in the English Language
- Intermediate level of computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Healthy weight must be in proportion to height.
- Ability to swim at least 25m unaided in open water, without a flotation device.
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements.
- No visible tattoos or visible body piercing (1x earring per ear is acceptable).
- The healthy weight must be in proportion to height.
- Medically fit to meet aircrew requirements
Are you looking for Somon air cabin crew jobs here you can check out the latest job vacancy?
Must have worked for a minimum of 2 years with an international airline out of which 1 year in Premium/First Class or Private VIP Charter experience is mandatory current Flying Crew or at least not more than 1 year out of service (with sound justified reasons).
Some positive points, which is Preferred by the Royal Jet airline to hire a cabin crew for their VIP passenger, which are below –
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Hospitality training
- Catering training
How to Apply for VIP Cabin Crew Vacancies
Friends if you want to apply for VIP cabin crew jobs please visit the airline official website by click on the below button.
Then just you need to click apply now and do the step as shown by fill out your personal information and resume.