Do you want to work in the airport as an airport services duty officer? Then here, you can check out Qatar Airways jobs for airport service officers. All the males and females can apply for this job. If you have completed your graduation, then you can check the below details to apply online.
So, if you want to apply for the Qatar Airways vacancy in Hyderabad, please check this job article till the end. Here you will get the details about the Qatar Airways jobs requirement criteria, job description, and how you can apply online from the airport services duty officer.
Job Title – Airport Service Duty Officer
Company Name – Qatar Airways
Job Location – Hyderabad
Application Process – Online
Eligibility Craiteria for Qatar Airways Jobs
- All the applicant must have complete their graduation from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum of four years of experience in a similar customer-facing role within the airport environment
- The airline required applicants with knowledge of Weight and Balance, Dangerous Goods Regulations, and passenger and baggage handling.
Job Descriptions of Airport Services Duty Officer
- Supervises and leads GHA staff during all flights to ensure QR standards of service quality is maintained
- Ensures passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Aware of airport operations and can deputize as an Airport Services Manager
- Performs other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- Can process data and provide management with solutions
- Manage the day-to-day operations and act as liaison between airport service providers, and users including airport authorities.
- Conduct briefing sessions for shift and GHA supervisors on a shift basis.
- Provide input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations.
- Conduct spot-checks on to ensure adequate standards are maintained.
- Petty Cash Custodianship, delegates duties to subordinates, monthly statistics and using Microsoft suites in an effective way to provide data to management in a clear way with solutions.
- Manage and liaise with manpower on the shift in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff’s morale and discipline.
- Responsible to resolve customer problems and complaints effectively liaising on a daily basis with all departments including Customer Relations to provide resolution for complaint handling.
- Compiles a detailed station handling report for Airport Duty Manager on a shift basis.
- Responsible to prepare monthly reports and LPC’s.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
How to Apply Online for Qatar Airways Jobs
If you want to apply for Qatar Airways jobs in Hyderabad, then click here. It will take you to the airline’s official vacancy page. You can check the same or end of the advertisement you will get apply now button for airport service agent jobs.
After that, first, you need to register with your email id. Then upload a softcopy of your resume/CV, then press continue. Then Application form will be open. You need to fill in all the information correctly and then submit your application.
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day.
Friends if you want to get latest aviation jobs update to then you can follow our Facebook page, Link below
Then log in with your email and password then you can apply online by fill out the application form. If you need an aviation interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for Qatar Airways jobs as an airport service officer. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become a cabin crew in the future. All of you, I wish you all the best on your cabin crew interview.
Base Salary: 65,000 INR per Per Month