Silk Air Cabin Crew Recruitment 2019 – Walk in Interview
Welcome to the Aviation Dreamer. Here you will find all kinds of information about aviation jobs and interviews. So, if you want to work as a cabin crew or a flight attendant? Then you are on the right track. In today’s article, I want to write about the subject of Silk Air Cabin Crew on 2019 – walk-in-interview So, if you want to work with SilkAir Cabin Crew then read the full article.
Now, Silk Air is looking for a flight attendant or cabin crew with a combination of professionalism and sophistication to provide excellent and attentive service to our customers.
Requirements Skill of Silkair Cabin Crew –
- Applicant must have Minimum of 3 GCE ‘O’ Level or 4 GCE ‘N’ Level credits, including English.
- Applicant Height – For Female – 1.58m and for males at least 1.65m required.
- Completed, are exempted from or are not liable for National Service. Those in the process of completing NS (ORD before DEC 2018) may also apply.
Benefits Of Silkair Cabin Crew –
- Free and concessional travel.
- The annual salary of one month.
- Profit sharing bonus.
- Attractive Medicine and Dentistry Benefits.
- Where food, productivity, and transportation allowance are applicable.
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, come and see us at Changi Airport Terminal 2, SilkAir Cabin Crew Office, #037-042, Singapore 918643 (location map) on 4 January 2019 between 9:00 am and 2:00 pm. Interested applicants please download and complete this application form.
Inform to all the Applicant bring the following documents for registration –
- Completed application form.
- 2 Passport-size photographs.
- The origin of all academic certificates and identity cards.
Note – Selected candidates will be invited for the final interview on the same day, starting from 4 pm.
For SilkAir cabin crew salary, please click here
For sample interview questions, click here
Click here to check the Flight Attendant 10 Best work Benefit or Advantages