Fill in some text
Airport Authority of India Recruitment for Air Traffic Controller in 2023
1. The candidate should be an Indian citizen 2. The maximum age limit is 27 year
3. The candidate should have completed a Bachelor's degree in Science (B.Sc.) 4. The candidate should be medically fit as per the standards set by the Airport Authority of India.
5. The candidate should have proficiency in the English language and should be able to read, write, and speak fluently. 6. The candidate should be an Indian citizen
1. Monitoring and directing the movement of aircraft within their designated airspace to prevent collisions. 2. Communicating with pilots to provide them with important flight-related information and issuing instructions to ensure safe and efficient traffic movement.
3. Coordinating with other air traffic controllers and ground personnel to ensure smooth air traffic management. 4. Providing assistance to pilots in emergency situations such as technical faults or bad weather conditions.
5. Using radar equipment to monitor the position and altitude of aircraft . 6. Updating flight information on a real-time basis and maintaining records of aircraft movement.
Airport Authority of India Recruitment