Best Resume for Aviation
Now Get 60% Discount On Your Cabin Crew, Pilot or Ground Staff Resume
- For Indian Normal Price
Rs. 1200(Offer Price – Rs. 480)
- For Authors Country Normal Price
USD 35(Offer Price – USD 14)
Once your resume in the hands of a hiring manager, that resume is usually scanned or read for anywhere between 6-30 seconds. So it’s important to immediately capture Interviewer attention among other resumes.
Don’t lose any job opportunities by submitting anything other than a PERFECT resume.
Information Required to Make Your Resume for Aviation
- Your full name, date of birth, phone number, email id, address(present and permanent).
- All the educational details like degree name, passed year, name of the university or board name.
- If have any extra qualification like computer courses or any other courses in details.
- If you have any work experience( provide company name, location, the position of work, and how long have you work with the company.
- The key responsibility for your work( details of your past work function).
- Personal details (gender, nationality, religion, Martial status, passport number, passport issuing date, passport expiry date, language known)
- Soft copy of your passport size photo which has a white or blue background. if you don’t have passport size you can send a full photo we will make it for you.
- If you want to make a resume for cabin crew we need a Postcard size photograph(full length) in a well dressed and white background.
- For which job do you want to use this resume? (like cabin crew or ground staff then we will make a resume as per industry position)
Fill This Form to Make Resume for Aviation Jobs
Note – We’ll review your information, then one of our resume experts will answer you within 12 hours. If the above form is not working please email in email@example.com.
We accept payment via Bank transfer, Paypal, Paytm and UPI payment
So, if you want to make a resume for aviation interview provide the above information to us.