Are you looking for AIASL recruitment for freshers? Then here in this article, I am gonna tell you about AIASL’s latest job vacancy for Customer Service Executive and many other positions. All the males and females, fresher or experienced all can apply for an AIASL career at Nagpur Airport.
So, if you want to apply for AIASL recruitment as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. Because here in this article you will get details information about AIASL customer service executive job descriptions, requirements criteria, and how you can apply for AIASL job vacancy in 2023.
Company Name – AIASL
Job Title – Customer Service Executive
Job Location – Nagpur, Maharashtra
Interview Address – Hotel Adi Plot no:05,Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Airport Road, Nagpur – 440025
Job Descriptions of AIASL for Customer Service Executive
- Welcoming and greeting passengers as they arrive at the airport, and providing them with information about flight schedules, airport facilities, and other relevant details.
- Assisting passengers with their luggage, including checking it in, helping them to find baggage claim areas, and retrieving lost or misplaced items.
- Providing assistance to passengers with special needs, such as those with disabilities, elderly passengers, and unaccompanied minors.
- Helping passengers with ticketing and boarding procedures, including checking tickets, boarding passes, and travel documents.
- Resolving any customer complaints or issues that arise during the course of travel, such as flight delays, lost luggage, or cancellations.
- Coordinating with other airport personnel, such as security staff, maintenance crews, and airline representatives, to ensure that passengers receive efficient and effective service.
- Maintaining accurate records of passenger information, including flight itineraries, luggage tracking, and other relevant data.
Requirement Criteria to Apply for AIASL Recruitment
- Graduate from a recognized university.
- Age criteria for Customer Service Executive GEN: 28 Years, OBC: 31 Years, and for SC/ST: 33 Years
- Preference will be given to candidates having Airline/GHA/Cargo/Airline Ticketing Experience or Airline Diploma or Certified courses like Diploma in IATA-UFTAA or IATA-FIATA or IATA-DGR or IATA CARGO.
- Should be proficient in the use of a PC.
- Good command of spoken and written English apart from Hindi.
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out Emirates airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for AIASL Recruitment 2023
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as of 1st March 2023, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Also here you can check out the Indigo airline cabin crew interview details.
AIASL Vacancy for Other Positions
|Job Title||Salary [INR]||Location||Apply Now|
|Duty Officer||32,200||NAGPUR||click here|
|Jr. Officer – Passenger||25,300||NAGPUR||click here|
|Jr. Officer-Technical||25,300||NAGPUR||click here|
|Customer Service Executive||21,300||NAGPUR||click here|
|Ramp Service Executive||21,300||NAGPUR||click here|
|Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver||19,350||NAGPUR||click here|
Interview Address – Hotel Adi Plot no:05, Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Airport Road, Nagpur – 440025
Also, you can check out the Indigo Airline ground staff interview round steps here.
Walk-in Dates for Above Vacancy
Duty Officer – 03rd April 2023 [09:30 hours to 12:30 hours]
Jr. Officer – Passenger – 03rd April 2023 [09:30 hours to 12:30 hours]
Jr. Officer-Technical – 03rd April 2023 [09:30 hours to 12:30 hours]
Customer Service Executive – 04th April 2023 [09:30 hours to 12:30 hours]
Ramp Service Executive – 05th April 2023 [09:30 hours to 12:30 hours]
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver – 05th April 2023 [09:30 hours to 12:30 hours]
Handyman – 06th & 07th April 2023 [09:30 hours to 12:30 hours]
AIASL Recruitment Selection Process
- Personal/Virtual Interview
- The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion, depending upon the response The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangements for lodging and boarding at their own cost if required.
Here you can check out the step-by-step guide to pass your cabin crew interview (cabin crew interview question and answer).
Document List to Apply for AIASL Job Vacancy
- Application Fee, wherever applicable
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10th Std / Matriculation Mark-sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Std / Pre-Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate
- 1st Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- 2nd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- 3rd Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- 4th Year Graduation Mark-sheet
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate
- Diploma Course
- ITI Course & NCTVT Course
- MBA-(Mark Sheet of each year and Post Graduation Degree
- Certificate/ Provisional PG Degree Certificate )
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Experience Certificates (till date)
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate
- PAN Card Copy
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Income and Asset Certificate in case of EWS candidates
- Xerox copy of Driving Licence (Both front & back)
- Copy of the Passport validity from 2019 onwards, if any.
Here you can check out the airport ground staff interview question and answer list for freshers.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the AIASL recruitment for the Nagpur location. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go and the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.