Do you complete your commercial pilot license and looking for a pilot job in UAE? Then you are in the correct place to get the latest Air Arabia pilot jobs details in Sharjah, UAE. All the UAE nationals who have completed their commercial pilot training and got their license can apply for an Air Arabia pilot career. Remember airline is hiring pilots for their Airbus A320 flights.
So, if you are interested to apply for Air Arabia pilot jobs you need to read this job article till the end because here you will get the details information related to this job. Like the requirement criteria for Air Arabia’s pilot job, their pilot job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Air Arabia recruitment.
Company Name – Air Arabia
Job Title – First Officer
Job Location – Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Air Arabia Pilot Jobs
- An appropriate CPL License is a must, ATPL is preferred
- He/she must pass the technical/psychometric assessment for Pilots as per Air Arabia/GCAA/CAA standards.
- He/she must pass the Medical Fitness check-up carried for the Pilots as per Air Arabia/GCAA/CAA standards.
- Training in safety and emergency response is essential – a formal qualification is an advantage.
- Basic Airport, security procedures, and regulations training is an advantage.
- Crew Resources Management Training is considered an advantage.
- IATA principles & standards relating to security is an advantage.
- Proficient in Aircraft systems, proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet, and Web Search.
- Very good in written and verbal communication skills, Technical reports writing, presentations, etc.
- Valid Medical
- Valid IR
- Experience with low-cost airlines is highly desirable.
- Experience in flying commercial airlines is preferred
- Possesses acceptable industry knowledge in aircraft systems and operating procedures.
- He/she must possess the needed knowledge and exposure to handle any other role delegated to him/her such as security or safety-related roles as required by the Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA regulations.
- Capable of implementing policies, procedures, and manuals as per approved standards and regulations.
- Exposure to QA/Safety/Security/Audit procedures and practices related to and affecting Flight Operations.
Friends here you can find out Air Arabia’s latest cabin crew jobs update for fresher males and females.
Job Descriptions of Air Arabia Pilot
- Flies the Air Arabia aircraft from one destination to another in accordance with the given schedules and approved flight plans;
- Ensures that scheduled flights are operated in accordance with the detailed provisions of the Air Arabia Operations Manual and Regulations. At all times, implements, monitors and maintains the necessary procedures to ensure the safe and smooth operation of the aircraft adopted.
- Ensures punctuality, proper attire, fitness, and legitimacy of self and flight crew for scheduled flights. conducts pre-flight “briefings” to ensure members are acclimated with flight details; Ensures that briefing is done properly before each action as per the procedures adopted.
- Communication with the co-pilot (first officer and second officer) and dispatch team prior to each flight ensures that flight/cabin crew members are well prepared and provide the necessary information, including aircraft technical condition, route choice, weather, fuel, weight, distribution of roles, etc
- Ensuring, within the safety constraints detailed in the relevant section of the Air Arabia Operations Manual, that the aircraft is flown in such a way as to make the most efficient and effective use of fuel during flight.
- Ensures safety, security, fuel, and transit checks required for each flight are performed by assigned flight/cabin crew members before, during, and after each flight. Takes necessary action and instructs the crew on how to respond to safety or security irregularities; Decides to increase if necessary.
- Collaborates with maintenance engineers to ensure aircraft technical condition and airworthiness; Seeks assistance of MCC and MRO to raise potential concerns and identify any errors or technical issues; Implements immediate corrections or corrective measures where applicable.
- Ensure that all required documents and technical logs are loaded with correct data as required by Air Arabia and GCAA/CAA regulations and procedures adopted. These include technical log books, journey books, boarding sheets, reports, etc.
- Ensures that the Air Arabia Operations Manual is distributed, accounted for, maintained, kept up to date, understood, and adhered to by the flight crew.
- Keeps himself/herself up-to-date with the legal requirements of various regulatory bodies such as Civil Aviation, GCAA/CAA, Airbus Company, and any other relevant regulatory body related to flight and flight crew.
- Undertakes additional, ground-based duties as Safety Officer or Safety Officer as directed by the Chief of Flight Operations and in accordance with the provisions of Part A of the Air Arabia Operations Manual.
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Air Arabia Pilot Career
So, if you have checked all the information from the above and now you want to apply for Air Arabia pilot jobs online. Then first you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official vacancy page. Where you need to click on apply now button.
Then you need to create your account with your personal email ID. Then you need to log in yourself to the Air Arabia career page. Then the application form will appear for the Air Arabia pilot career. Then you need to attach the soft copy of your updated resume and another personal document.
Then fill up the application form one by one and then you can submit it. If you face any issues fillup the Air Arabia pilot jobs application form please let me know in the comment box.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview.
- How many pilots are there in Air Arabia?
Friends after much analysis we can say that currently, they have around 300 pilots for the post of captain and first officer.
- Is Air Arabia a good airline?
Friends we all know Air Arabia is a low-cost airline for its airport quality and onboard products and staff services. Product ratings include cabin comfort, baggage/seat charges, onboard food and beverage purchases, cabin cleanliness, and service ratings from cabin and ground staff.
- Is Air Arabia owned by Emirates?
No Air Arabia is owned by Air Arabia PJSC group.
- How can I become an Air Arabia pilot?
All candidates must initially go through several stages of the selection process to ensure that only the most suitable candidates progress to flight training. The selection consists of a mixture of interviews, medical tests, computer aptitude tests and spoken and written English tests.
- How much does an Air Arabia pilot earn?
If you are a fresher and want to apply for Air Arabia Pilot Jobs, you can earn AED 1,80,000 per year as a First Officer. Also, you will get great benefits from the airline.
Here you can check out the details information about Emirates airline cabin crew job updates for fresher males and females.
I think this article will help you to apply for the Air Arabia pilot jobs as a fresher. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get you the dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me related to these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.
Base Salary: 1,80,000 AED per Per Month