Air Canada Flight Attendant Job  Toronto, Canada
Friend, are you looking for an Air Canada flight attendant job in Toronto, Canada as a fresher or experience? Then here you can check out the details about Air Canada cabin crew jobs for fresher. All males and females can apply for Air Canada air hostess online. So, if you want to apply for this job please check out the details information form below.
Are you an experienced crew member looking for a change? Or have you been delighting customers in the hospitality industry? Or are you looking for a new career challenge? Where ever you are in your career, everyone can apply for an Air Canada flight attendant job. We encourage and welcome individuals from all walks of life to apply and help shape the future of the airline.
Air Canada is looking for individuals to be ambassadors of their truly iconic Canadian brands, who share a common purpose to deliver exemplary service, every day, on every flight, and to every customer. The role requires dedication, resilience, cultural awareness, hard work, and an unwavering commitment to customer service.
Company Name – Air Canada
Job Title – Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew
Job Location – Toronto, Canada
Closing Date – Ongoing
Application Process – Online [click here for Air Canada’s other location jobs]
Air Canada Flight Attendant Job Requirement Criteria
- All the applicants must aware of the Covid-19 Vaccination Required as of October 31st, 2021
- Solid decision-making ability in high-pressure situations
- Applicants must have strong interpersonal, communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and monitor records effectively
- Experience with conflict resolution and problem-solving
- Previous airline operational experience as an asset
- Previous Call Centre experience as an asset
- You should have good computer skills; knowledge of RES III, NetLine, & Communicator is an asset
- Must work shifts, including midnights
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Must successfully complete and pass the Initial Flight Attendant Crew Scheduling Training Program.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made, and seeking any required work permits/visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
- Being Bilingual (French) is an asset.
- Linguistic Requirements
- Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible, and rewarding work environment that highlights employees
Check the latest aviation jobs from all over the World for fresher and more experienced applicants.
Job Descriptions of Air Canada Cabin Crew
- Schedule Cabin Personnel in accordance with Company policy, Ministry of Transport (M.O.T) regulations, or the Canadian Union of Public Employees (CUPE) collective agreement.
- Monitor and action daily and future Cabin Personnel requirements. Re-schedule as necessary.
- Provide effective and timely communication with all Cabin Personnel as it relates to scheduling activity and schedule deviations.
- Compile management information.
- Analyze irregular operations and make effective scheduling decisions.
- Coordinate scheduling activities to achieve on-time operational performance in concert with other operational departments.
- Interpret and administer the CUPE collective agreements.
Also, you can check cabin crew interview questions and answers. Which will help you to crack your cabin crew interview.
How to Apply for Air Canada Flight Attendant Job
So, friends after checking all the required criteria for Air Canada flight attendants if you think you are well qualified for this position. Then first you need to check the airline’s official job page by clicking here. Don’t worry it will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Then you will get a button call to apply now. You need to click that and a popup page will open just you need to tick on I confirmed and then click on next. Then you need to upload your updated resume. So remember you should have a good professional resume with you. If you don’t have one [you can make a professional resume from us].
After that, you need to just follow the instructions and provide all the information as they want to apply for the Air Canada air hostess vacancy.
Also, you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew job vacancy in 2023 for fresher [male & female].
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Air Canada flight attendant job without any problem. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go to and site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 5000-5500 CAD per Per Month