Do you want to become an air hostess in Indigo? Then this article gonna help you in massive way, this can help you to get indigo air hostess job quickly. Just you need to follow some simple steps before going to attend indigo air hostess interview.
So, friends here you will get some tips to become an air hostess in Indigo airline. Do, you know indigo is hiring only female for their cabin crew position? so, every girls are truly fanned of indigo airline. So, if you are one of them then read the below details to become an air hostess in indigo.
It also means that when it comes to cabin crew jobs, the airline is a very attractive option for the youth and especially the girls of India. Becoming an air hostess is definitely a dream for many and Indigo can be a company for many, who start their cabin crew or air hostess career.
As the number of IndiGo flights is increasing day by day, the need for cabin crew members is also increasing. So, in this article, you can know the detail to learn about the various eligibility requirements for the Indigo cabin crew and how you can start your career in the sky.
Indigo Airlines is a privet airline in India. Normally they provide low-cost air service to the nation in a premium way. Also, all we know that Indigo is India’s most fumes and biggest airline for their domestic service. Their head office located in Gurugram. So, friends if you want to know about Indigo airline please visit the Wikipedia website.
Eligibility Criteria of Air Hostess in Indigo Airline
- Only female candidates with Indian nationals can apply for this job.
- The applicant should have a valid Indian passport.
- Your age must be between 18 to 27 years.
- Educational Qualification – You should have cleared your 10+2(H.S) examination, from any recognized Board or University.
- All Indigo Cabin crew applicants must have the capacitance and clarity of speech in English and Hindi.
- Your height should be a minimum of 155 cms with proportionate weight, as per BMI.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of body language and well-groomed.
- No tattoos should be visible when you are in uniform.
Note – Are you looking for indigo airline ground staff job please here you can check out latest Indigo ground staff jobs.
Job Role of Indigo Air Hostess jobs
- Indigo Cabin crew department is responsible for providing a delightful service experience to its passengers and maintaining a high standard of service quality.
- The main responsibility of the Indigo Air hostess is the safety and security of the passengers on the board.
- Before she landed as a flying crew, he would undergo intensive training for three months.
- The airline cabin crew is the brand ambassador of the airline. This is the reason that the airlines have trained them well enough to deal with all the circumstances, no matter how difficult it is – with elegance and grace.
DO you have a good resume for cabin crew interviews? If no here you can check to make the best and premium cabin crew resume from our aviation resume expert. Check the below link to know in detail.
How to Apply for Indigo Airline Air Hostess jobs
Friends if you want to become an air hostess in Indigo Airlines, then you need to check out their official website for walk-in interview details because there is no requirement to apply online. Also, you can check the below link to get the latest cabin crew interview date and place.
Interview Rounds of Indigo airline cabin crew
Friends, normally there are total 4 to 5 interview rounds happens in Indigo air hostess jobs. Those are below –
- Personal Interview [where interviewer see your overall confidence and conversation skills]
- BMI Round [ Interviewer will check your height and weight]
- Group Discussion Round
- Medical Round
- Senior Hr Panel Round
If you want to know more about Indigo cabin crew interview rounds please check the link.
After the Selection Process
At the interview center, the height and weight of the candidates will be measured and if they are considered fit for the job, they will be sent to participate in the next levels of the interview.
In addition, IndiGo notes that candidates should be able to move as IndiGo has many working locations across India. After selection, the candidate will have to stay in Gurgaon for three months (approx) training and must obtain a flight license for all DGCA exams before being transferred to the workplace.
Indigo Air Hostess Salary & Benefits
Airline’s salary and benefits are maintained in the below and this information is 4getting by some source. It’s not legal to disclose any company employee information. So, here we are sharing some approx information by which an applicant can get the basic knowledge about Indigo airlines cabin crew salary.
- Indigo airlines cabin crew can earn approx Rs 33,750 rupees per month.
- All the employees can get an air ticket facility for personal use and also for their family. (allowances provide as per company rule)
- 13-17 off days per month.
- Life Insurance benefit.
- Health Insurance benefits.
- Kit Allowance benefit.
Also, here is some interview question list that can ask by your interviewer at the cabin crew interview.
I think the above information will help you to get jobs as an air hostess in Indigo Airlines. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any query you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below the comment box I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.