Air India AME Jobs in India 2023 (Walk-in-Interview) – Full Details
AME Jobs – Welcome to all in Aviation Dreamer. You can find out the best airline jobs or Aviation Jobs updates here, from all over the World. Also, you will get Aviation Interview Tips for your Ground Staff Interview. So, in today’s article, I will update you about Air India AME jobs in India 2023 (walk-in interview) in full detail.
Friends, this is a Walk-in-Interview in India. So, if you want to become a ground staff in Indigo Airlines, read this article till the end and remember the date and place of the interview. Below are the details of the Indigo Ground Staff Interview for 2023.
Professional Qualifications Required for AME jobs
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 license on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine.
- CAR 66 CAT B1 license on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine.
- Minimum one-year maintenance experience as certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/ CFM56 and B777-200LR/300ER fitted with GE-90.
- However, both qualified may also apply.
Minimum Academic Qualification –
Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
Number of vacancies for Air India AME –
- For TRIVANDRUM-MRO, B1 AMEs – 35 (B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with B2- AMEs – 29 CFM56 engine)
- For NAGPUR –MRO, B1 AMEs- 06 (B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE- 90 engine)
- Seat Reservation – i) SC-10, ST-5, OBC-19, GEN-36 . ii) No reservation is applicable for this post under the Persons with Disabilities Act, 1995. iii) Ex-Servicemen Candidates as per Govt. Rules
Eligibility Criteria For AME
- Qualification – As stated above, preference will be given to the candidates having working experience of at least 01 year on B737-800 aircraft and B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft as a certifying AME. Preference will also be given to those who have an additional type rating on A320/ ATR-72 whether as B1 or Cat “A”.
- Age Limit ( as of 1st JANUARY 2019) – General Category – Not above 55 years as of 1st JAN 2019 OBC – Not above 58 years as of 1st JAN 2019, SC/ST – Not above 60 years as of 1st JAN 2019. Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt. rules but not above 60 years.
- SALARY AND CAREER PROGRESSION – Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in the range of Rs.95,000 to Rs.1,28,000 pm
Pre-Employment Medical Examination –
Selected candidates will be required to undergo Medical tests as per the advice of company’s Medical
The shortlisted candidates will be inducted as per vacancies subject to being found FIT in the PreEmployment Medical Examination.
Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical Examination(s), including any
additional tests if required.
Selection Procedure in the Interview –
Interested candidates are required to WALK-IN to the venue, on the date and time as mentioned in
the call letter along with the requisite Fee of Rs.1000/- by Demand Draft and documents as indicated below.
Walk-in-Interview venue – Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization – Hangar,
Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007. ( To download Application Form Click Here)
How to apply
Applicants meeting the laid down eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement as on 1 January 2019 are required to download the application form from our website and send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager, Air India Engineering Services Ltd.MRO hangar, Chakkai, Trivandrum, Kerala-695007 in the prescribed format only and compulsory a subject line as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.
The Non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) by means of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at New Delhi should not be sent along with your application but should be submitted at the time of interview. No fees are to be paid by Ex-Servicemen/ SC/ST candidates. Please mention your full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
List of documents to be submitted only at the time of Walk-in-Interview –
- Application Fee, wherever applicable
- 03 additional recent passport-size photographs
- School Leaving Certificate
- Matriculation Mark-sheet and SSC Passing Certificate
- Diploma/Degree Mark-sheet and Passing Certificate (with
copies of Mark-sheets of all Semesters), if applicable
- License copies with certifying date duly signed and stamped
by the appropriate authority
- Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC
DECLARATION OF NON-CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE
BY OBC CANDIDATE
- Experience Certificate(s), wherever applicable
- Domicile Certificate, wherever applicable
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman
- Copy of Licence with endorsement/ Authorization Letter
If you have any more confusion or you want to ask me anything related to Aviation Jobs. you can comment below. also if you want to massage on the Aviation Dreamer official Facebook Page and YouTube Channel. Thank You Again.