Air India SATS Hiring Ground staff 2023 Freshers
Are you looking for Air India SATS hiring? then you are in the correct place to know the details about the Indian ground handling company job update.
Nowadays Air India Sats is one of the leading ground handling companies in Indian airports. So if you think to make your career as a ground staff that’s a great idea.
So, if you want to become a ground staff in Air India read the full article to know the details application process. Below are the Current Opportunities of AISATS.
Requirement Criteria of SATS Customer Service Agent
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS – Any Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 12 months of experience in the relevant field
- Should be able to handle different situations.
- Should possess good command over computer application
- Possesses openness to new challenges
- Willingness to go beyond the challenges and meet the deadlines.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Should have the ability to solve problems
- Should be service-oriented
Note – Here you can check out the ground staff interview rounds in Indigo airlines. There you will get each and every point that you should know about indigo jobs.
Job Responsibility of Airport Customer Service Agent
- Floor walking – distribute baggage tags and immigration forms to the passenger, greet and guide the passenger.
- Document check – travel documents (passport, certificate of identity, emergency certificate, merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificate, Airport tax, customs.
- Passenger Meet & Assist – assisting VIP, CIP, and Mother with the child.
- Check the flight details (registration) assign the flight and block the seats for infants, wheelchair,s and for group passengers.
- Check for special messages for outgoing passengers.
- Taking pre-flight manifest, incoming manifest, and incoming passport details.
- Print the final e-ticket, final manifest, and passport details.
- Take General Declaration(arrival/departure)
- Write the final reports (check-in report, boarding gate report, feedback form)
- Special Handling – assisting infants, wheelchair passengers, and the physically challenged.
- Check-in Counter – Travel documents (passport, certificate of identity, emergency
certificate, and merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificates,
Airport tax, and customs.
- Tagging the baggage to the final destination.
- Check-in the correct passenger.
- Hand over boarding pass and baggage acknowledgment to the passenger.
- Adhere to the correct procedure of acceptance and handling of registered baggage.
- Announcement – information about the boarding procedure.
- Documents – Arrival & Departure Clearance – General Declaration, passenger manifest.
- Excess Baggage Collection
- Filing flight documents – General Declaration, passenger manifest, Seat map, meals detail,
- Boarding gate functions – Arranging barricades, announcements, stubbing, document check (passport, boarding pass), editing of boarding passes, printing onboard documents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by their superiors
If you want to check this information from Sat’s official website please click here.
How to Apply for Air India SATS Ground Staff?
Note – if you do not have a professional resume or cv you can download a free resume and edit it yourself and use it for your airline’s interview. Also if you want to make a premium class resume for your ground staff or cabin crew interview from the expert you can email your details and post them to email@example.com it will charge you Rs 300. Within 2 working days, we will provide you the premium resume which will increase the chance to get selected.
Corporate Office Address
Air India SATS Airport Services Private Limited, Correspondence Address: Plot NO: C-05L, Kempegowda International Airport,
Devanahalli, Bangalore-560300. For any further assistance please contact 080-66783411
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
I think the above information will help you to apply for Air India Sats hiring as ground staff. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries you can contact us on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Also, you can comment below the comment box I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.