Are you looking for an AirAsia vacancy in Malaysia? Then here is the detailed information about the latest job update of AirAsia for fresher and experience in 2023. Recently they hired a customer service executive in Kuala Lumpur airport. All the males and females, who are applying for the Air Asia job vacancy can apply online.
So, friends if you want to build an AirAsia career in Malaysia as a customer service executive, then you need to read this article till the end. Because here in this article you will get the details about the AirAsia vacancy requirements criteria, job description, and how to apply online for Air Asia jobs.
This role would be an excellent fit for an HR professional who thrives in fast-paced environments and does well in matrix stakeholder environments. The ideal candidate would work with the team of the Center of Excellence to execute matters relating to different types of people. The role requires both strategic and operational skills and the ability to deliver a variety of change management projects.
Requirement Criteria for AirAsia Vacancy in Malaysia
- A bachelor’s degree holder or degree in progress in Human Resources, Business Management, Project Management, Operations or any related discipline
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Energetic and assertive, prepared to not only follow directions but also work proactively
- Result-oriented, responsible, hardworking, fast learner
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with timely follow-up
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, working under pressure, and meeting short deadlines
Job Responsibilities of AirAsia Executive Officer
- Drive the People & Culture, PAC (HR in AirAsia) agenda and initiatives aligned with the AirAsia Group’s strategic objectives
- Support in the execution of PAC strategy including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, corporate culture, compensation and benefits, industrial relations, talent management & HR information systems (HRIS) in partnership with Centre of Excellence
- Assist and be the point of contact for all people matters & and address grievances
- Assist in end-to-end HR operations, partner & deliver HR services to employees, managers, as well as external stakeholders.
How to Apply for AirAsia Jobs in Malaysia
So, friends if you have checked the above information and if you think that you are eligible for the Air Asia vacancy as a fresher or experienced. Then you need to click here it will redirect you to the airline’s official page, where you can apply online.
To apply online you need to have a soft copy of your resume and then you can fill up the application form step by step and submit it.
Here is an interview question list that your interviewer can ask for at the cabin crew interview.
Friends, I hope this job article will help you to apply for the AirAsia vacancy in Malaysia as an executive. So, if you have applied for this job online and waiting for the airline’s reply. Then it’s better to get prepared yourself other than waiting for the reply.
Friends if you have any more queries related to this job you can comment below or you can contact us from our official Facebook page or YouTube channel. So, thank you for visiting Aviation Dreamer. Best Of Luck.