Airport Ground Staff Jobs in Kolkata for Fresher
Are you looking for airport ground staff jobs in Kolkata airport? Then here you can check out the latest ground staff job vacancy in West Bengal. If you have completed your 10th class to graduation then you need to read this article to apply for airline ground staff jobs in 2023.
So, if you want to apply for this job as a fresher, then first you need to read this article till the end. Because in this article you will get details information about airport ground staff job descriptions, eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for ground staff jobs online.
Company Name – AAI
Job Title – Airport Ground Staff
Job Location – Kolkata, West Bengal
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Kolkata
Application Process – Online
Airport Ground Staff Jobs Descriptions
- The customer service agent’s job role is to assist passengers with check-in, baggage, and boarding processes. They may also handle complaints and resolve issues.
- Airport Ramp Agents are responsible for loading and unloading baggage, cargo, and mail onto aircraft. They may also perform aircraft marshaling and towing.
- Baggage Handlers are responsible for transporting passengers’ luggage and cargo between the airport terminal and the aircraft.
- Ground Safety Agents are responsible for ensuring the safety of passengers, staff, and airport property. They may conduct security screenings, monitor CCTV footage, and patrol the airport.
- Ticketing Agents are responsible for selling and issuing airline tickets, as well as resolving issues related to ticketing and check-in.
- Gate Agents are responsible for boarding and deplaning passengers, ensuring the safe and efficient loading and unloading of aircraft, and communicating flight information.
- Operations Agents are responsible for coordinating and communicating with various airport departments, airlines, and ground-handling companies to ensure flight schedules are maintained.
So, if you want to apply for Indigo ground staff jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Airport Ground Staff Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Most airport jobs have an age requirement, typically 18 years or older.
- Education: The educational requirements vary widely depending on the job, but a high school to graduate males and females can be the minimum requirement.
- Many airport jobs require a background check to ensure the security of the airport and its passengers. So, the applicant should not have any criminal records.
- Some airport jobs, such as those in air traffic control or security, may require a security clearance from the government.
- Depending on the job, physical abilities such as good eyesight, hearing, and mobility may be required.
- Some airport jobs, such as pilots or air traffic controllers, require specific licenses or certifications.
- You must be authorized to work in the country where the airport is located.
Note – if you are looking for Dubai airport jobs, please check the link here.
How you can apply for Airport Ground Staff jobs
First of all Aviation Dreamer is a 3rd party website that allows you just getting the available job update. So, we suggest everyone apply through the company’s official website. So here you can check out the company link.
If you need an airport ground staff interview question and answer, then here you can check the question list.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for airport ground staff jobs at Kolkata airport. Remember you need to apply online or email your details. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.
WebsiteAirports Authority of India
Base Salary: 25,000 INR per Per Month