Are you looking for airport jobs in Chennai for freshers? Then here in this job article, you will get details information about the latest job vacancy at Air Vistara Airline at Chennai Airport. All males and females can apply for ground staff jobs at Chennai Airport.
So, if you want to apply for airport jobs at Chennai Airport then you need to check the below details like Air Vistara ground staff eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for airport jobs in Chennai Airport.
Company Name – Air Vistara
Job Title – Ground Staff
Job Location – Chennai
Last Date – NA
How to Apply – Online
Job Role of Ground Staff
- Screen all accessible property for prohibited items using X-Ray units and/ or physical search procedures
- Screen passengers using HHMD & pat-down search
- Subject to an additional security search for selectee passengers
- Exercise access control to the aircraft as per security norms
- Undertake pre-flight checks of aircraft as per the checklist
- Undertake aircraft ramp surveillance & checks as per laid down process
- Undertake baggage reconciliation process and security checks at BMA
- Undertake security functions at the catering unit including search of bulk items and catering trucks and trolleys
- Undertake surveillance at the check-in area
Eligibility Criteria Airport Jobs in Chennai for Freshers
- Should be a Basic AVSEC-qualified
- Certified Screener is desirable
- Graduate from a recognized university
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Possess an aptitude for security operation
- Desirable experience in the security department to be of 2 years
Check the latest aviation jobs from all over the World for fresher and more experienced applicants.
How to Apply for Airport Jobs in Chennai for Freshers
Click here to redirect to the Vistara Airlines official website. And then at the last of that page, you will get an online apply button, and then by filling out the form correctly, you can successfully apply online.
Also to apply online you can follow the below steps
Step 1 – here you have to enter your personal details like email address, name, and phone number.
Step 2 – Here you have to enter your contact details.
Step 3 – This information is for the experienced person but freshers will live this blank.
Step 4 – This option is also for experienced persons.
Step 5 – Here you have to enter your passport details.
Step 6 – here you have to enter your permanent address details and the position for which you are applying.
Step 7 – Here you have to enter your date of birth, gender, weight, and height.
Step 8 – Now the last step if you have done any training from the below list then select and submit your application form.
Note – This is a walk-in interview so you have to attend the interview on the mentioned date by applying online and do not wait for any reply from the company end. Thank you.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airline jobs like flight attendant jobs or ground staff jobs.
Friends, I think now you can attend the Vistara careers as cabin crew interview without any problem. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keep your document when you go and sit for an interview.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page.