Delhi Airport Jobs as a Ground Staff [Emirates Airline]
Are you looking for airport jobs in Delhi as an airport ground staff? then here you will get details information about the latest vacancy in Emirates airline as airport ground staff. All Indian freshers males and females can apply for this airport job vacancy.
So, if you want to make your career as an airport ground staff then you need to read this job article till the end. Because in the below section, you will get details information about airport job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Emirates airline airport jobs in India.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Title – Senior Airport Services Agent
Base Location – Dubai, UAE
Interview Location – Delhi, India
Application Mode – Online [check the below apply section]
Requirement Criteria of Delhi Airport Jobs
- Qualifications: Graduate
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Handling, Ground Operations and Reservations, Fares & Ticketing.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ airline industry experience is required.
- Knowledge of a Departure Control System and Computerized Reservation System.
- Knowledge of check-in procedures
- Customer Service Delivery.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and the local language.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Job Descriptions of Airport Ground Staff in Emirates
- Identify and meet customer quality and special service requirements at check-in, transfer desks, special services, and boarding gates by adhering to set service standards and procedures to ensure the friendly and efficient handling of customers.
- Adhere to internal operating boarding procedures by ensuring pre-flight boarding priority, announcements, hand baggage removal, regular staff briefings, and fixed/equipment availability. Flight Post, ensure flight coupon reconciliation and head count confirmation to assist in the smooth process of safe and on-time departure of EK flights to achieve EK standards and customer satisfaction.
- Guide and advise team members to maintain high customer service levels and assist in the process of ensuring the safe and on-time departure of EK flights.
- Communicate and monitor arrival and departure times with Emirates Chauffeur-Drive Company. Ensure that eligible customers are served upon arrival and that any customer requiring assistance is attended to upon departure.
- Supervise the arrival of bags in the baggage hall, ensure priority bags are first on the carousel and assist customers with missing or damaged bags to complete the necessary paperwork, and refer premium customers’ missing bags to Emirates GHA to follow up to ensure customers are kept complete. Informed.
- Monitoring queues at check-in ensuring priority is given to premium customer card holders. Helping to deal with any excess baggage and visa issues that may arise. Help deal with any issues such as notifying customers of any delays, interruptions, and denied boardings, including implementing an ‘alternative’ scheme.
- Assist in the preparation and completion of pre- and post-flight documentation and complete all relevant station statistical information and filings. Ensure that all safety instructions are compiled at all times and promptly report any damage to aircraft, ULDS, and assist in the preparation of relevant reports.
- Cover the absence of the check-in supervisor and prepare flight briefs regarding customer information to ensure that all staff, GHA, and service providers are fully aware of this information. Ensure all functional areas are covered and staff is aware of what is expected of them to ensure a high level of customer service in all functional areas.
- Support and cover Emirates ticket desk functions and undertake ticketing/reservation responsibilities to ensure seamless customer service. Offer a full range of Emirates products and services to all customers to maximize ticketing revenue. Issue tickets, EMDs, and EBTs and save and correct them when necessary. Reissue and recalculate fares for customers who change itineraries and collect extras as needed. Verify credit card. Complete daily ticket sales return and assist with banking charges as required.
Here you can check out the latest jobs in Dubai airport as a fresher, all nationalities can apply for this job.
How to Apply for Airport Jobs in Delhi
Friends if you have checked all the information now you are ready to apply online for Delhi airport jobs as a Senior Airport Services Agent. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the apply now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates official page. Then the form will have appeared. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Note – here you can check out the airline ground staff interview question and answer list for fresher.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for airport jobs as a fresher at Delhi airport. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guideline and wait for shortlisted your application among all.
If your application will be shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.