Airport Jobs Hiring in Washington, USA
Hello, friends are you looking for airport operation crew jobs in the United States? Then you are in the correct place to get details information about JetBlue airline airport jobs hiring in Washington. All males and females can apply for this job. But remember you should have a US work permit or nationality to apply for this job.
So, if you want to apply for Washington airport jobs hiring as a fresher, then you need to read this article till the end. Because here you will get details information about airport jobs hiring for JetBlue airport operation crew positions. Below you will get the information about JetBlue airport job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for airport operations crew jobs.
Company Name – JetBlue
Job Title – Supervisor Airport
Job Location – Washington, United States
Application Process – Online [check the below link to apply online]
Requirement Criteria for Airport Jobs Hiring
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) Diploma
- At least eighteen (18) years old
- One (1) year of customer service, volunteer experience, or sales experience
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
- Successfully complete a customer service assessment
- Must be able to adhere to JetBlue Uniform Policy Manual Standards
- Able to travel and/or work variable hours, and flexible shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Experience using a mouse, computer, keyboard, and basic word processing, email, and office applications
- Must be able to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operations and make all terminal announcements
- Must be able to acquire and maintain a valid Security Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge
- Experience performing under pressure and within fixed time constraints
- Depending upon location may need to possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and a driving record that meets JetBlue Airways’ insurance standards
- Depending on location, may need to acquire and maintain a United States Customs Clearance
- Ability to handle objects up to fifty (50) pounds frequently and/or seventy to one hundred (70-100) pounds occasionally with the assistance of other people or tools
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located
- Pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test
- Two (2) years of customer service, volunteer experience, or sales experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices strongly
- Experience working with various forms of payment (cash, credit cards, traveler’s checks, etc.)
- Previous airline experience
- Bilingual skills
Job Descriptions of Airport Operations Crew
- Provide exceptional customer service
- The conduct check-in process for Customers via computer
- Verify Customers’ personal identification
- Tag, lift, and handle Customer luggage
- Announce flight arrivals, departures, and pre-boarding information via the public address system
- Communicate with our Customers to keep them constantly informed
- Offer ancillary products to our Customers such as “even more speed” and “even more space”
- Coordinate various duties with coworkers and other departments to ensure proper handling of Customers
- Help prepare aircraft cabin for Customer boarding and departure, which can include light cleaning of seats, seat pockets, and floor
- Operation of airport equipment, e.g. customer enplaning/deplaning equipment such as a Jet bridge, Turbo way, airstairs, etc.
- Assist Customers with special needs, e.g. Customers who need assistance in boarding
- Crewmembers will be required to perform and/ or rotate through all Airport Operations-related functions (gate, ticket counter, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for Airport Jobs Hiring in the United States
So, after checking all the details from the above if you think you are fit for this airport job hiring as an airport operations crew then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the JetBlue official career page.
Then first you need to click on the apply now button then create an account with the JetBlue career page and log in there. After that, the application form will be open to the airport
JetBlue Interview Questions List
- Tell us about yourself.
- What can you tell us about JetBlue?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Why do you want to work for JetBlue?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How would you deal with an upset customer?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Why should I hire you?
- What opportunities will I have to learn and grow?
- How would you measure my success and what could I do to succeed in your expectations?
JetBlue Airport Operations Crew Salary
The estimated total pay for Airport Operations at JetBlue is $37 per hour. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and is based on salaries collected from our users. The estimated base pay is $25 per hour.
Check out Emirates airline’s cabin crew jobs for other locations for fresher males and females.
Hope this article will help you to apply for the airport jobs hiring in the United States as a Supervisor Airport, and we hope you will succeed in this interview. If you need help with your cabin crew interview, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you to share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.
Base Salary: 15,000 USD per Per Month