Friends Akasa Air is hiring an air hostess at Guwahati airport. So, if you are looking for an Akasa air hostess job as a fresher then you are in the correct place to get details information about Akasa Air’s latest cabin crew job vacancy. All males and females can apply for the Akasa cabin crew job in 2023.
So, if you want to apply for the Akasa air hostess job vacancy in October 2023 then you need to read this article till the end. Here in this article you will get the details about Akasa air hostess requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Akasa air hostess.
Company Name – Akasa Air
Job Title – Air Hostess
Job Location – Guwahati, Assam
Interview Date and Time – November 2023 [08:00 AM – 11:00 AM]
Interview Location – Hotel Gateway Grandeur – 3, GS Road, Ananda Nagar, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam-781005.
Requirement Criteria for the Akasa Air Hostess Job
- Indian Nationals with Valid Passports, PAN cards, and Aadhar cards.
- Minimum Age: For freshers with no past flying experience is 18 years up to 28 years.
- For Experienced Cabin Crew age limit to apply is 35 years.
- Minimum Height – 155 cm for Females and 167.5 cm for males (and weight in proportion).
- Minimum Education – 10+2 (Class 12th), must be fluent in English and Hindi.
- Must be medically fit as per DGCA.
- BMI range for females 18 – 23 and for males 18 – 25.
- No visible tattoos/marks.
Here you can check out the Riyadh Air cabin crew jobs update for freshers.
Job descriptions of Air Hostess
- Strictly adhere to and remain conversant & compliant to set standard operating procedures as per the Government, DGCA, and Company Manuals.
- Maintain current knowledge of rules regulations and procedures for the operations of the aircraft. Keep abreast with the latest safety & service circulars/notices/procedures/campaigns & promotions.
- Strict adherence to company grooming & turn-out standards. Be responsible and present a professional image whilst on duty and on layovers.
- Responsible for the validity of mandatory and regulatory training & documents, their timely issue, renewal, and extension.
- Responsible for conducting inflight sales and continuously increasing ancillary revenue. As a salesperson, you must always promote the airline as a brand and share various options available to the customer, thereby ensuring the Akasa Air Experience is demonstrated the customer’s overall experience is enhanced.
- Ensure service delivery is efficiently organized and consistently delivered by the crew to meet and exceed customer expectations. Finesse and presentation are of paramount importance. Pay special attention to customers requiring special assistance with reduced mobility, elderly, unaccompanied minors, and mothers with infants/children.
- Make every effort to see that the customer is comfortable and always show that you care for them. Always maintain a high level of enthusiasm and your passion for customer care must be visible to all.
- Take a detailed galley handover and ensure all sales stock, pre-booked meals, and other catering uplifts are as per catering documents.
- Maintain good public relations in the cabin by engaging positively & proactively with the customers (Be the Brand Ambassador).
- Ensure On-Time Performance is maintained.
- Maintain a high level of self-discipline at all times when on duty and strictly adhere to the cabin crew code of conduct. Ensure the focus is on customer safety, security, and comfort.
- Responsible for checking, safeguarding, and return of all company equipment and unused catering supplies. Responsible for the cleanliness & tidiness of aircraft cabins, lavatories, and galleys. Monitor the cabin throughout the flight.
- Responsible to report all issues/discrepancies / non-compliances / cabin & galley defects to the Inflight Manager.
- Make all relevant announcements as defined in the Announcement book (if approved as per announcement ratings)
- Complete all pre-flight and post-flight duties.
- Recommend changes with regards to service delivery/design/enhancement of service/product, reducing wastage based on customer/crew feedback. Take pride in improving processes and bringing in cost reduction/efficiency.
- Practice effective CRM to ensure coordination with the cockpit crew and other related departments (Airport Services, catering, security). Go beyond the call of duty in assisting colleagues.
Note – here you can find out about Oman air cabin crew in 2023 and apply for them online.
How to Apply for Akasa Cabin Crew in Guwahati
Friends this is a walk-in interview. So, just you need to check out the above criteria and after that, if you think you are eligible for the Akasa air hostess job and you want to attend the walk-in interview. Then directly you can go and attend the walk-in interview at the above-mentioned address.
Also, you can check out the official job notice from their official website by clicking here.
Benefits of Akasa Air Hostess
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Travel (The self + six nominated family members will be eligible for unlimited space available travel while the employee remains employed with Akasa Air)
- Transport facility
- Layover allowance
- Deadhead allowance
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
Note – here you can check out the Akasa Air cabin crew interview questions and answers list for all the freshers in 2023.
Friends, I hope this information will help you to apply for Ryanair pilot jobs. Just you need to apply online and wait for the interview information. To date, you can prepare yourself for the interview with the help of our pilot interview question list from the top menu option.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.