Freinds this article is dedicated to all the Indian new AME certificate holders. So, if you are one of them then read this article here you will get detailed information about AME jobs for freshers and hiring from Indigo airline.
So, if you want to apply for aircraft maintenance engineer jobs in India, then you need to read this job article till the end. Here you will get the details about the requirement criteria of AME jobs, their job descriptions, and how you can apply online for aircraft maintenance engineering jobs for freshers.
Indigo is one of the best airlines in Asia. Also, it is the largest airline in India. This airline is owned by the InterGlobe Enterprise. Also, if you want to make a career in the aviation industry! then Indigo can give you the best opportunity to make your career in a short time.
Company Name – Indigo
Job Title – Associate Technician [AME]
Job Location – Anywhere in India
Last Date of Apply – None
Mode of Apply – Online
Eligibility Criteria of AME Jobs in India
- Education Qualification: 10+ 2 and AME Diploma (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer) with minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Job Descriptions for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Jobs
- Depending on core skill capability, allotment can be on Aircraft (LMD) at Base or Outstations, BMD (Overhaul Shops, NDT, Paint, Composite Shop, etc.) at Delhi Base
- Familiarisation with various Schedules / Flying Hour limitations etc. pertaining to Transit, Layover, 8 Day Inspection etc. and understand the work content.
- To observe and understand the Tasks / Inspections that are being done by Technicians and Inspections being carried out by AMEs.
- To be familiar with the various parts and components and their access to the aircraft.
- To be familiar with the Overhaul Shops like Battery, Paint, NDT, etc. if posted to such overhaul shops.
- To be able to carry out inspection/repair/testing/modifications on aircraft systems/components within the given TAT.
- To learn to use the various Tools / Equipment / Ground Equipment being used for Aircraft Maintenance work.
- To learn to complete the scheduled tasks on the aircraft in time so that Technical Regularity is maintained at 99.9 %
- To develop skills on Snag Rectification and learn to work with minimal supervision or independently.
- To learn the usage of AMOs and enter basic data or extract any required information by SIC.
- Be familiar with Marshalling of Aircraft.
- Understand Maintenance Documentation Forms and Reporting systems
- Develop Adherence to SOPs, Safety Procedures, Pit Stop processes and be versed with GIC / QAN, etc.
- Open to work in rotational shift or any shift timings as required.
- Any other assignments as given by SIC/ Station Engineer.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
How to Apply for AME Jobs in India
After checking all the required criteria above, Freinds, If you think you are eligible for AME jobs in India. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to create an account yourself on the Indigo airline career page, and then the application form will be displayed. Next, you need to fill up the application form step by step with the required information and submit it.
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. Then if the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
Note – here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher male and female.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for AME jobs in the Indian airport as a fresher. You need to apply now and wait for few days to get a reply from the airline HR.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below, or also you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.