Hello everyone, are you looking for Cabin Crew Jobs in Melbourne? Then here in this job article, you will get details information about the latest air hostess job vacancy at JetStar airline. All interested males and female freshers can apply for Melbourne flight attendants in November 2023.
So, if you want to apply for the Jetstar flight attendant jobs assessment day, then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about flight attendant requirement criteria, job descriptions, Jetstar cabin crew salary, and how you can apply for Jetstar cabin crew jobs step by step.
Company Name – JetStar
Job Title – Cabin Crew
Job Location – Melbourne, Australia
Last Date to Apply – November 2023
How to Apply – Online [link in the below section]
Requirement Criteria for Cabin Crew Jobs
- 18 years of age or older
- More than 1-year experience in a Customer Service role
- Height between 163cm – 186cm (must be able to reach 212cm)
- A valid First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate or willingness to obtain
- A valid Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Excellent health and fitness, including the ability to swim and tread water
- Commitment to working flexible hours every day of the year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Right to work in Australia without restriction or sponsorship
- Vaccination against COVID-19 is required for this position
Please note – applications will only be considered for candidates who have the right to work in Australia / New Zealand without restriction or sponsorship.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
Job Descriptions of JetStar Cabin Crew
- Provide information, guidance, and assistance for safety and comfort to passengers on board aircraft
- Attend the “brief” and act on it
- Conduct safety checks before the flight
- Greet customers, check their tickets, and accompany them to their seats
- Prepare and serve drinks and food to passengers
- Present emergency equipment and give instructions
- Monitor and secure the cabin regularly
- Comply with all aviation rules and regulations for safety and protection
- Assist passengers and cabin crew during emergency situations
- Provide special help to passengers with special needs (children, disabled persons, elders, etc)
- Submit analytic reports concerning flight incidents
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Cabin Crew Jobs in Australia
Friends if you have checked all criteria from the above section and now you want to apply for Jetstar cabin crew jobs in Melbourne, Australia as a fresher. Then first you need to click here before the application closing date. Then it will redirect you to the airline’s official website.
Then you need to click on the Apply Now button. Then select any of the options and then you need to register yourself on the website after that you need to upload some required documents fill in all the details and then submit the application form for the Melbourne flight attendant job.
If you need any help to clear your cabin crew interview, then here you can check out the cabin crew interview questions and answers list to get prepared for this interview.
I think this article will help you to apply for flight attendant jobs in Melbourne, Australia. So, if you want to work as a cabin crew in Australia then you need to apply online and wait for a few days. Then the company HR will contact you for the face-to-face interview.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website, you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.