Chef Job in Qatar for All Nationality [Male & Female] – February 2024
Do you want to become a chef in Qatar? Then here in this job article, you will get the latest update about the chef job in Qatar. Friends this vacancy is from Qatar Airways and they are hearing chefs at Doha airport. All males and females from any nationality can apply for this cooking jobs in Qatar.
So, if your dream is to become a chef and looking for a chef job in Qatar, then you need to read this article till the end because, in the below section, you will get the details about Qatar Airways chef job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for executive chef jobs in Qatar.
Company – Qatar Airways
Position – Chef De Partie
Job title – Airport Lounge
Job Location – Doha, Qatar
Last Date of Apply – February 2024
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Chef Job in Qatar
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary, or Trade qualifications. Additional trade certificates or relevant training certificates are highly preferred.
- Culinary school or certified culinary professional courses/program/Diploma/Degree.
- Successful completion of a major international brand or hotel apprenticeship.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience and previously worked as a Commis Chef.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- Good Working, knowledge of food and beverage production.
- Creative in craft skills with a working knowledge of food production.
- Proof of completion in a basic food hygiene course.
- HACCP Training.
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Note – If you are searching for an airport ground staff job please check British Airways’ latest vacancy.
Job Descriptions of Chef De Partie
- Planned, prepared, and cooked menu items in their section as directed by the Sous Chef by following recipes and standards to ensure that all food was prepared as per HACCP standards.
- Assist and be involved in the development and planning of menus, including future food trends, and be passionate about developing new styles of service and concepts in the location.
- Conduct inventory periodically as per schedule to ensure all meals produced in the shift are as per requirements and leftovers are managed effectively to minimize wastage.
- Compile all food orders for sections under their supervision, to ensure stock, deliveries, and wastage are all checked and recorded in line with company and food standards.
- Review and gain an understanding of food costing, sales mix, and menu planning with the Sous Chef, managing wastage and maintaining kitchen productivity.
- Spot-check culinary sections by following the daily checklist to cover all food production activities in a timely manner.
- Monitor kitchen stock movement and ordering system, to ensure all stock levels are in line with the standards and demands and avoid excess stock.
- Report and record kitchen equipment issues in a timely manner to avoid any interruption during food production.
- Conduct kitchen stock takes with the Storekeeper as per schedule, by consolidating all items and quantity correctly to ensure all inventory is accurate.
- Report any food safety issues to Sous Chef, occurring inside the kitchen or restaurant buffet counter, by giving a complete report and evidence for further investigation and review to avoid any food poisoning.
- Perform other department duties related to their position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Note – If you are searching for an airline cabin crew job please check Emirates Airline’s latest cabin crew vacancy.
How to Apply for Cooking Jobs in Qatar
If you have checked all the information and if you want to apply for a chef job in Qatar first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website. Then you need to click on the apply now button.
First, you need to accept all the terms and conditions and then the application form will be shown. Then you need to upload your resume and provide personal information, contact details, and some additional details. In the next step, you need to fill out your work experience and educational details for the cooking jobs in Qatar.
Then, at last, you will get some job-specific questions that you need to answer and submit your application form for a chef job in Qatar.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females..
Chef Salary in Qatar
So, friends if you want to become a chef at Qatar Airways then as a fresher you will get an average of 5,000 QAR to 6,500 QAR per month. Also, you will get some attractive benefits from the airline.
Also, you can check out the latest Qatar Duty-Free jobs at Doha International Airport.
So, hope the above information will help you apply for a chef job in Qatar. Now just need to apply online and get prepared for the Qatar Airways cooking job.
If you have any other queries related to the aviation job then you need to comment below. Also, you can contact us on our Facebook page for airport jobs.
Base Salary: 7800 QAR per Per Month