Hello everyone today I am gonna gives some good news to all AVIATION DREAMER friends. So do you dreamed to fly with Emirates airline? or do you dreamed to make your Emirates Airlines Careers? So this is the right place to get the update of aviation interviews for cabin crew as well as for Ground Staff. Emirates recruitment is going on for Senior Vice President(cabin crew), you detail information from Emirates group careers page.
If you think to make a long-term career as cabin crew or ground staff. Then Emirates jobs are the better option for you that can help you to make your career at the top level. Emirates is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This airline is owned by the government of Dubai. The airline is the largest airline in the Middle East. The main hub of the airline is located at Dubai International Airport. if want to read more information about Emirates Airline then click here and read the details.
So, here are the interview details on the below (emirates airlines careers)
Post – SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT – CABIN CREW – 18000138
Location – United Arab Emirates
Posted Date – NA
Closing Date – NA
Mode of Application – Online ( Click here to apply online)
Responsible for the leadership, direction, and guidance of the cabin crew management team and a large, multicultural cabin crew workforce to ensure:
- The delivery of outstanding and consistent in-flight customer service.
- A seamless crew experience Ensures that the above is in line with Emirate’s values, culture, and engagement.
- Accountable for the delivery of in-flight experience by cabin crew; including onboard service, safety, language capability, and grooming, thus ensuring the corporate image of Emirates Airlines is represented consistently on every Emirates flight – To develop, agree and implement a strategy for improving the management and performance of the cabin crew team which compromises of 60 managers. To cascade the delivery of plans through the creation of a strong performance-based culture at all levels of Cabin Crew and Management communities, ensuring that priorities, targets, and accountabilities are defined, measured, and achieved. To ensure performance measurements are established, communicated prioritized, and implemented for the Cabin Crew Managers, Cabin Crew Operations, and sickness Management Unit.
- Set and drive the standards for superior internal communication with the crew. Accountability includes increasing organizational awareness and feeling of belonging through mediums such as the crew Portal, increased integration of crew with management or ground-based teams, proactive use of the Crew Briefing facilities, personalized admin and query handling service through the service center, increased frequency of interaction with line managers, increased recognition of good performance.
- Continually review and develop the Cabin Crew Management organization, processes, and people. Establish the touch points between the various units and establish synergies in policies and practices. Develop and maintain a system for service feedback enabling the crew to provide feedback for improvement. Ensure ongoing and regular teamwork.
emirates airlines careers
- Continually review and develop the use of the latest technology platforms in enabling real-time two-way crew engagement for motivation and feedback.- Partner SVPCCT in creating effective and comprehensive mechanisms to support crew performance/ training & development plans and National Development (where appropriate) to continually meet the changing pace and product standard of Service Delivery.
- In conjunction with SVPSDS and SVPCCT, critically evaluate all incidents and reasons for service failure, poor incident handling, or industrial injuries. Develop remedial plans and drive management action.
- Lead a strong collaborative and engaging relationship with the product development team.
- Ensure GCAA, International, and EK standards are consistently maintained onboard. In conjunction with other stakeholders, critically evaluate all incidents and reasons for service failure, poor emergency handling, or industrial injuries. Identify where changes in policy, performance, or product are required. Where performance related, ensure cabin crew management teams take timely remedial action.
- Enable close working relationships within the Cabin Crew Management teams, driving awareness, buy-in, and contribution to the shared concept of service excellence and consistent application of policies and procedures through constant teamwork. Identify and empower the teams to identify and implement cost-effective and efficient performance management initiatives to support the overall business strategy
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent)
Experience: Cabin Crew Experience is a must In-flight Administration (preferable) 12+ Years.
Knowledge/Skills: A Masters Degree in Business is desirable but not essential. Experience, Knowledge/skills: Airline/Service administration Significant experience in managing large workgroups. Cabin Crew management is desirable but not essential.
Safety Critical Role: No
Emirates Airlines Careers Salary & Benefits: It’s really important to know the salary and the benefits given by the company. So here I can’t mention each and every salary detail just requested all of you to check out this link for salary details and benefits details.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you share this article with all your friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.