Emirates Airlines Jobs in New York [USA] February 2024
Are you looking for Emirates airline jobs in America? Here are the details to apply for Emirates Airline jobs for Human Recourses business partner. Check the details to apply online for a job in New York.
Here you can check the job descriptions of Emirates Airlines, the requirement criteria, and how you can apply for Emirates Airlines jobs online.
Job Descriptions of Emirates Airlines Jobs as HR
- Advise and guide Line Managers and staff on company policies and procedures, including amendments, thus ensuring consistency in implementation.
- Partner with the Line Managers in HR activities related to workforce planning, employee promotions, training, and development, setting PM objectives, identifying competencies, creating self-development plans, capability issues, and other HR activities within the department.
- Provide an effective employee relations service to line managers and staff, ensuring that advice and counseling are appropriate. This will include advising and participating in disciplinary and grievance matters to ensure equitable treatment of staff, and such matters are handled in line with the applicable policy. Escalate sensitive cases to the HR Manager and involve Group Legal or appointed external legal advisors. If +
- required to attend labor tribunal hearings to present information in support of the company’s case
- Coach and continuously support managers and supervisors through the Corporate Performance Matters initiative and \provide advice on identifying objectives/competencies, ensure that a high standard of quality is maintained, and resolve all employee grievances about the review process. Play an active role in the preparatory work for pay reviews in coordination with the Remuneration and Planning team.
- Planned, coordinated, and implemented the recruitment and selection process for sourcing candidates to fill vacant positions. Ensure all processes are accomplished promptly and within the set guidelines and policies.
- Conduct staff exit interviews, monitoring significant trends and highlighting these to the HR Manager with recommendations.
- Under directions from the HR Manager, actively be involved in the deployment and delivery of HR people initiatives and projects. Contribute to improving processes and practices to enhance productivity within departments based on local legislation and best practices. This will involve researching and drafting amendments to the HR process, highlighting discrepancies, and identifying loopholes and ambiguities.
- Participate as a team member in Corporate HR-based projects, and contribute towards developing new HR products, improved processes, and systems that will enable HR to be more customer service orientated and progressive.
- Maintain relations with various external parties and government bodies about facilitating and expediting satisfactory conclusions to employee issues, including obtaining information about labor legislative changes.
Requirement Criteria of Emirates Jobs for HR
- Degree with a minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experienced in MS Office packages and HRIS systems
- Strong written and verbal communication in English, Spanish, and Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience in working with unions
- Sound organization skills with the ability to arrange conflicting tasks to meet deadlines
Note – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
How to Apply Online for Emirates Airlines Jobs in the USA
Friends if you have checked all the details from the above and you have all the qualities. Then click here to visit the Emirates official website to check the details of Emirates airline jobs in New York as an HR.
After that, you will get the apply button. You need to click there and then log in to yourself on the Emirates career page, and then you will show the application form. Fill out the full application form you need to submit and wait for the airline’s reply.
Note – if you are interested in applying for this position then please check here the Emirates airline cabin crew salary and benefits and this will be attractive information for you.
This article will help you attend the Emirates Airlines jobs in New York, USA, and we hope you will be successful in this interview. If you need help with your cabin crew interview, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or airline jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you share this article with all my friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.