Emirates Jobs for Airport Services Officer in Israel in November 2023
Hello everyone, Are you looking for Emirates jobs in Israel? Then there are the full details about Emirates airline’s latest jobs in Israel airport. All males and females can apply for the Emirates vacancy.
If you have Israeli nationality or a permit to work in Israel, you can apply for this Emirates job as an airport service officer in November 2023. Remember, friends, you need to check the details below before applying for this job.
You will get the details about Emirates jobs requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online as a fresher below.
Emirates Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Minimum `A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School). Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Experience: Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years? Experience is required in the Airport. Customer handling / Operations, including at least three years in a supervisory position.
- Knowledge/Skills: A working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing and departure Control Systems. Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance. Knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling. Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language
- Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Israel as the company will not assist with work permits.
If you want to apply for Flydeal jobs please check the details from the link details.
Job Descriptions of Airport Services Officer
- Analyze anticipated operational problems such as overbooking, adverse weather conditions, delays, flight cancellations, crew flight limitations, etc., taking remedial actions necessary to minimize disruptions and not impact customer service levels.
- Ensure that handling agents, caterers, and other service providers are fully informed of Emirates’ requirements for day-to-day operations, including any special handling, and to ensure a smooth operation and unnecessary expenses to our customers Please update this information to avoid inconvenience.
- Control expenditure on replacement of damaged goods and lost baggage claims. Processing of certain baggage claims for supervisors / ASAs to ensure all aspects of goods are processed, effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Airport Service Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster preparing staff annual leave plans as necessary and optimizing staffing levels.
- Various administrative duties are laid out by the Airport Service Manager, including various meetings, as directed, and ensuring that such meetings reflect the interests/needs of the Emirate appropriately.
- Assist ASM in employee regulation program and review the performance of employees to ensure maintenance of performance matters (i.e. setting of staff objectives and development plans) and customer service and other standards with coaches, guide staff members such as beautification in doing.
- Manage and manage all operational/supervisory activities on a shift basis to protect revenue changes, and operational data and avoid discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational units (customer service, ticket desks, ramps, and lounges). Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure that there is timely and continuous monitoring of service delivery during operations. Monitor KPIs for service performance and ensure that these KPIs are met continuously by each unit.
- Taking projects from time to time as advised by the Airport Service Manager regarding operational standards and procedures improves the efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station. Assist ASM in ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other related tasks.
- Ensure that passenger service and ground operations manual updates are communicated and followed internally and by the respective service providers. Promote a continuously improving culture of safety, open reporting of security deficiencies, human factor issues, and safe and secure operations in compliance with local laws.
How to Apply Online for Emirates Jobs
To apply online for Emirates jobs, you need to click here. Then it will redirect you to the airline’s official vacancy page, where you need to click on the apply button.
Then click next and then register as a new user or login if you have a login credential on the Emirates career page. Then the application form will appear; you need to fill up all the forms step by step and submit the job application.
Note – here you can find out the Emirates Airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for Emirates jobs in Israel airport as a ground staff without any issue. You need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. If your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you.
If you have any queries related to aviation jobs, please comment below or contact us on our Facebook page.