Emirates Jobs in Vietnam as Cargo Supervisor in 2023
Hello, friends. Are you from Vietnam and looking for Emirates jobs? Then there are the full details to apply for Emirates airlines jobs in 2023 in Hanoi, Vietnam. Friends, you know now, that Emirates airline is the World’s no one airline from an employee point of view. If you get an Emirates job, then you can make a great career in aviation.
Here in this article, you will get the full details about Emirates airline jobs for cargo supervisors in Vietnam. Check the below details about Emirate’s job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for this job. All the freshers can apply for cargo supervisor jobs in Vietnam.
Requirement Criteria of Emirates Jobs
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent with at least 6 years?
- Experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 4 years of Cargo experience in leading a team. OR Educated to A-Level or equivalent with at least 4 years? of experience in a Cargo Operations environment, including at least 2 years as a Cargo Agent with previous experience in team leading.
- Knowledge/Skills: Knowledge of Dangerous Goods regulations and currently holds/has previously held a DG certificate
- Knowledge of Weight & Balance procedures and Live Animal Regulations PC-based skills including Microsoft Word/ Excel/ E-mail Analytical and numeracy skills
- Fluency in English and the language of the country you are working in is essential.
- Other job-related information Shift pattern
- The job holder is also responsible for adhering to the relevant health and safety requirements and safe working practices applicable to their employment.
Note – Please note that you must have the right to live and work in Vietnam as the company will not assist with work permits and visas
So, if you want to apply for Ryanair pilot jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
Job Description of Emirates Cargo Supervisor
- Plan, organize, and coordinate the operational activities to ensure optimal efficiencies and productivity, delegating responsibilities to and controlling subordinate staff and GHA/third party contractors as appropriate.
- Monitor and oversee the service provided by GHA to ensure it is in line with EK standards, and where there are shortcomings, to address these appropriately and timeously
- Resolve problems arising such as delays, disruptions, cargo mishandling, and transfer cargo in order to minimize cargo off-loadings and maximize utilization of space available.
- Review, collate and compile the cargo documentation for cargo uplifted on flights in accordance with local regulations and company policies
- Ensure accurate completion of all post-flight activities including the dispatch of messages, forwarding documentation, and completion of station files. Where required, take appropriate action for any irregularities/ discrepancies
- Investigate and respond to queries, complaints, and claims received from internal and external customers in an efficient and timely manner
- Update and maintain Cargo Systems in order to provide the requisite customer service information, including rate filing, and facilitate accurate revenue accounting
- Motivate, train, and give feedback to staff to ensure all tasks are completed on time and to ensure a high standard of service is maintained.
- Undertake various administration functions including rostering of staff, completion of performance appraisals, and reordering of stationery as required.
- Supervise the cargo operations as required to ensure all activities are completed safely and in an efficient manner.
- Act as the senior in charge where no manager/officer is on duty
Here you can check out indigo airline cabin crew jobs for fresher (walk-in interviews).
How to Apply Online for Emirates Jobs
Friend, after checking the above information, if you still think that you are qualified as per the Emirates airlines jobs requirement criteria. Then click here to apply online. It will redirect you to the airline’s official vacancy page, where you need to click on the apply button.
Then the login page will appear; you need to log in first, then the Emirates jobs application form will appear. You need to fill up the application form step by step carefully and submit it.
Note – If you want to apply for Singapore airlines careers as a cabin crew, please check the click and full details to apply online. Also, it would help if you had an aviation interview question and answer; then, here, you can check the question list.
I hope this article will help you to apply for Emirates jobs online. Also, you will get information about the details of the cargo supervisor vacancy. Now you need to apply online and wait for the company’s reply.
If you have any more queries, please free to comment below or contact us on our Facebook page or YouTube channel. Best of Luck.