Friends, do you know Etihad Airways is hiring a Sales Representative in Dubai, UAE? So, if you looking for an Etihad Airways jobs as a fresher in November 2023, then you are in the correct place to get details information about Etihad’s latest job vacancy. All the fresher males and females can apply for Etihad jobs. There is no nationality condition all can apply for this job.
So, if you want to apply for Etihad jobs for the Dubai location you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get details information about Etihad Airways jobs requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Etihad jobs for freshers in 2023.
Please check the vacancy details below and then apply online.
Company Name – Etihad Airways
Position – Sales Representative
Interview Location – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application closing date – None
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Etihad Airways Jobs
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within the relevant field.
- Applicant must have excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Highly motivated and the target is driven with a proven track record in sales
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience’s needs
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
Also, here you can check out the latest flight attendant jobs at Hamad Internation Airport jobs in Doha, Qatar
Job Descriptions of Sales Representative
- Define and agree on a periodic plan of sales activity to ensure targets are reached and recorded
- Analyze the market’s potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers in terms of sales opportunities
- Collect, review, and consolidate information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customer segments to generate revenues for the organization
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to inform them about new products and promotions to increase sales in order to reach the expected sales target
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts
- Research, gather, and analyze product availability in the market to assist in the proposal of new products and services to improve Company sales
- Research, gather, and analyze competitors’ information to define the best-selling approach to increase the Company’s market quota and visibility
- Cooperate with marketing to determine the best promotion sales techniques
- Communicate and regularly meet with area intermediaries to inform them about new products and promotions to ensure the best and most updated value proposal is timely communicated to the market
- Coordinate and draft contractual agreements with intermediaries to ensure customer’s requirements are captured effectively and in compliance with existing policies
- Negotiate and manage commercial agreements with assigned accounts of trade and corporate segment to ensure sales can be closed, respecting corporate guidelines and indications
Also here you can check out the Emirates airline’s latest jobs in Dubai airport.
How to Apply for Etihad Airways Jobs
Friends if you have checked all the details from the above information and finally if you think that you are perfect for Etihad Airways jobs as a Sales Representative. Then first you need to click here, it will redirect you to the airline’s official job posting page.
Then you need to click on the apply now button. After that, you need to create an account and login yourself. Then the application page will appear. You need to fill up the application step by step with your personal information, educational information, work experience, and some basic questions related to you (MCQ-type questions). Then you need to attach the required document and submit the application.
Note – if you face any issues filling up the application form please comment below or you can contact us on our Contact Us page.
Here you can check out Dubai Airport’s latest jobs for freshers.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for Etihad Airways jobs in Dubai as a fresher. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 7500 AED per Per Month