Are you looking for ExecuJet careers as a cabin crew in 2022? Then here you can check out the details information about the ExecuJet cabin crew jobs. All the males and females can apply for this job, also remember there are no restrictions on nationality. All the nationals can apply for ExecuJet careers as a cabin crew.
So, if you want to become a private jet cabin crew, then you need to read this article till the end. Because here you will get the details information about latest ExecuJet careers as a cabin crew. Like their cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for ExecuJet cabin crew jobs online.
Company Name – ExecuJet
Job Title – Cabin Crew / Flight Attendant
Job Type – Full-time
Application Process – Online
ExecuJet Cabin Crew Requirement Criteria
- At least 1 year of experience in VIP/Corporate Airline experience.
- Fluency in Written and Spoken English and Turkish language.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Work experience as a Cabin Attendant, holding currency in SEP.
- Friendly, responsible, flexible, proactive, mature, and professional in manner.
- Well organized, efficient, and alert.
- Good communicator.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with diverse personalities.
Here you can check out the latest job vacancy in JetBlue airline
Job Descriptions of ExecuJet Cabin Crew
- Assists the pilots in the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Notifies the pilot in command immediately of any emergency situation in the cabin.
- Ensures safety standards are maintained in the passenger cabin, galley, and all other relevant areas on-board the aircraft at all times.
- Brief passengers on the use of safety equipment and cabin procedures.
- Ensures the comfort of passengers in accordance with EJME policies as well as maintaining a link between passengers and the flight deck crew.
- Executes and coordinates all cabin safety and emergency procedures specified in OM & CCSEPM as well as keeping the flight deck crew informed of all irregularities and malfunctions.
- Ensuring VIP pre-flight, during flight and post-flight duties are completed as a cabin crew member.
- Responsible for the cleaning of the aircraft, galley, cabin, and bathrooms.
- VIP 5 * menu preparation. Create and deliver catering for all flights and onward flights at outstations. Cater within charter budget.
- Dining – food, drink, and table presentation.
- Completion and handover of relevant cabin-related documentation.
- Responsible for the aircraft upkeep, restocking, and cleaning.
- Personal hygiene and appearance and upkeep of provided EJME uniform.
- Responsible for the upkeep of personal documents. Passport, visa, license, medical, crew ID, vaccinations, and EJME CCSEPM.
- VIP knowledge, etiquette, and protocol.
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations, and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which you are involved.
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to apply for ExecuJet Careers
Freinds if you have checked the above information and if you are confident that you are eligible for ExecuJet cabin crew jobs. Then first you need to click here to visit their official website. Then you need to select the vacancy that you want to apply for. Then click on view more.
Then you will get the apply now button. You need to click there and the application form will be open. You need to fill up the application form correctly and submit your application form for ExecuJet careers as a cabin crew.
Remember before applying for ExecuJet cabin crew you need to have a professional and perfect aviation resume soft copy. Which will be required to submit here. If you don’t have a perfect aviation resume, then you can check the link, our aviation resume expert can make a resume for you.
Note – here you can check out some airline interview question lists that will help you to pass this interview.
I think this article will help you to apply for ExecuJet careers as a cabin crew. So, if your dream is to become a cabin crew please check this full article and attend the interview. I think my information will help you to get you the dream job.
Also, you can contact us for pilot jobs, cabin crew jobs, and ground staff jobs. On Aviation Dreamer’s official website you will get attractive interview tips for your cabin crew and ground staff which will help you to clear your interview easily.
If you have any more queries to ask me related to these jobs please comment below or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank You.