Friends, are you looking for flight instructor jobs in the USA? Then here in this job article, you will get the latest job for a flight instructor position in the USA. All US males and females who have a minimum of 1 year of flight instructor experience can apply for this flying instructor job in Dallas, USA.
If you want to apply for this job then please read the below details till the end. In the below section, you will get details information like flying instructor job descriptions, Job requirement criteria, and how you can apply for flight instructor jobs in the USA.
Requirement Criteria of Flight Instructor Jobs
- Must have at least one (1) year as an instructor in some technical phase of aviation training
- Experience using electronic training, flight planning, and in-flight publications (EFB)
- Must be an FAA or Military Pilot, Flight Engineer, Navigator, or other flight deck crew member
- Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to airport security identification display areas (SIDA)
- Must be able to secure appropriate airport authority and/or US Customs security badges
Here you can check out Air New Zealand’s latest jobs in the USA
Flight Instructor Jobs Descriptions
- Conducts instruction in a classroom, cockpit procedures trainer, flat panel trainer, and aircraft simulator for all flight crews in airplane systems; normal, non-normal, and emergency procedures
- Evaluate student progress each day and take appropriate corrective action and/or make a referral
- Review revisions to all manuals and publications to ensure the latest information is taught to students
- Continually reviews and researches operating manuals, maintenance manuals, ECOs, fleet planning directives, and other training-related material to update teaching objectives, outlines, and training aids.
- Review various engineering publications to incorporate equipment modifications.
- Conducts research on specialized maintenance problem areas to identify training needs.
- Prepares classroom facilities and assembles all required materials for each day’s class.
- Completes required forms and records to ensure proper documentation of training.
- Works with technical training support and program development personnel to develop, upgrade, and revise computer-based training and audio/visual training programs.
- Assists in the development of all training aids and materials. Maintains a working knowledge of all appropriate FAA directives to ensure compliance in all areas of training.
Here you can check out the latest flight attendant job in Toronto, Canada.
How to Apply for Flight Instructor Jobs in The USA
Freinds after checking all the details if you want to apply for the flight instructor jobs in the USA. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official website. Then you need to click on the “Apply Now” button.
Then you need to create an account with the American Airlines career page and then log in. After that, the application form will appear. You need to fill out the form correctly and submit it. Then you need to wait for a few days if your application is shortlisted by the airline then will contact you for the further process.
Here you can check out the latest aviation mechanic jobs in the USA.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for flight instructor jobs in the USA. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Now just you need to wait and get prepared for the flight attendant job.
If you need help regarding interview question answers then check out our website’s main menu aviation interview suggestion tab and get interview tips.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below or contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.