Do you want to become Flydubai cabin crew? But you don’t know where to start and how to find the Flydubai air hostess’s latest vacancy as a fresher. Then I am suggesting you read this article till the end, you will get each and every piece of information. Which will be required to apply for Flydubai cabin crew requirements. All the males and females with Dubai work permits are applicable for this job.
So, if you want to apply for flydubai air hostess as a fresher, then you need to check the below details. This is related to Flydubai cabin crew requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Fly Dubai cabin crew jobs.
Company Name – Flydubai
Job Title – Cabin Crew/Air Hostess
Job Location – Dubai, UAE
Closing Date – NA
Application Process – Online
Flydubai Cabin Crew Requierment Craiteria
- A high school diploma is essential
- International aviation experience is an advantage
- 1-year experience in customer service or sales
- Aged 21 years minimum
- Height 5’2’’
- Physically fit
- Educated at the high school level
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (fluency in Arabic or another language would also be an advantage)
- Able to deal with passengers professionally in a customer-facing role
- A valid passport allows you to travel freely
- Excellent team player with the ability to communicate with many nationalities
- Proud to wear the uniform & wear it well
- No visible tattoos and body piercings
- Confident in the water when wearing a flotation aid/life jacket. Additionally, you will need to climb into a survival raft from the water
- Motivated, reliable, hardworking
- Passionate, friendly & fun!
- Training bond USD 2,650 for the first year
Job Descriptions of Flydubai Air Hostess
- Greeting passengers as they board and exit the plane
- Showing passengers to their seats and providing special attention to certain passengers, such as the elderly or disabled
- Serving meals and refreshments
- Checking the condition and provision of emergency equipment and information for passengers
- Demonstrating emergency equipment and safety procedures
- Administering first aid
- Dealing with emergencies
- Supplying passengers with newspapers, magazines, and in-flight entertainment
- Selling duty-free commercial goods and pursuing sales targets
- Producing written flight reports after completing a journey.
Download the sample resume for your cabin crew or air hostess jobs online and use it for your interview.
How to Apply for Flydubai Cabin Crew Jobs
To apply for Flydubai air hostess jobs you need to visit the flydubai career page by clicking here. But remember before applying online for a cabin crew you need to check the above requirements criteria. If you think you are qualified for this job then go for the next process to apply online.
First, you need to visit the airline’s official advertisement page and then click on the apply now button. Then accept the agreement page and log in or sign up yourself on the airline career page. Then the airline application form will be open. Just you need to fill up the form correctly and submit the form.
After submitting it you need to wait for a few days. If the airline’s HR team will shortlist your application, then they will contact you for the next process of interview.
Flydubai Cabin Crew Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary + Housing allowance + Transportation allowance: AED 6,990.
- Variable Flying pay: Avg. Monthly AED 3,360 (Based on the average of 80 flying hours)
- Medical Insurance
- End of service
- Paid Leave of 30 days per year
- Annual Leave Ticket Monthly Benefits
Note – here you can find out emirates airline cabin crew latest jobs for fresher males and females.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for flydubai cabin crew requirements as a fresher. You need to apply now and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below, or also you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.
Base Salary: 6,990 AED per Per Month