Flynas Jobs for Cabin Crew in 2023
Do you need cabin crew jobs in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia? Then there are the details about Flynas jobs as a cabin crew in 2023. Friends, if you want to apply for the Flynas cabin crew job online, please check this article till the end to get all the information correctly.
All fresh female applicants can apply for Flynas jobs online. But before that, you need to check the details about Flynas cabin crew requirement criteria, job description, how to apply online, and the salary in detail.
Requirement Criteria of Flynas Cabin Crew
- High School degree holders’ minimum Certificate
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Female aged between 21 and 31 years.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Airline or In-Flight Services experience is preferred.
- Weight and height in proportion (168 minimum for males, and 160 minimum for females).
- Medically fit, able to pass class three medical Test and all other applicable Tests
- Excellent overall presentation.
- Ability to swim,
- Excellent overall presentation.
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- MIS Management
Note – if you are interested in applying for Emirates airline cabin crew jobs then here you can check the latest vacancy.
Job Description of Flynas Jobs
- Handles customers’ complaints effectively and efficiently using Problem-solving and decision-maker skills.
- Maintains a high standard of public conduct while away from the base and in circumstances where it is reasonably likely that they will be recognized as flynas cabin crew.
- Provides a consistent level of excellent customer service to all customers at all times
- Ensures the needs of others are met in a professional, enthusiastic and caring manner by being sensitive to special needs, and understanding other cultures
- Maintains updated knowledge of all safety and emergency procedures, First Aid, and in-flight services.
- Maintains familiarity with laws, regulations, and procedures pertinent to the performance of the duties.
- Conducts Pre-flight briefing for Cabin Crew, asking safety, emergency procedures, First Aid, and inflight service questions.
- Ensures Cabin Safety and Security Checks are completed before passengers boarding
- Insures commissary supplies on board.
- Ensure that all the cabin and lavatories are clean before departure and shall not sign the Cabin Cleaning Form presented by the cleaner supervisor Unless the cabin and lavatories are at a satisfactory level
- Maintains the validity of legal documentation required to operate as a CC
- Reports any safety, and service passengers complaints to LCC.
How to Apply Online for Flynas Jobs
If you have checked the above information and you think that you are qualified for Flynas jobs. You need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official page, where you can apply directly for Flynas careers.
You need to click on the apply now button; after that, you need to log in and fill out the application form to apply for the Flynas job online.
If you want to apply for any other airlines like Qatar Airways cabin crew jobs, please check the link. Also, you can check out American Airlines’ latest jobs here.
Flynas Cabin Crew Salary & Benefits
Friends, we all know that Flynas is a Saudi Arabian airline. So, as per their currency stats, they provide an attractive salary to their cabin crew member. After long research over the internet, I can say as a fresher, Flynas cabin crew can earn SAR 5,053 to SAR 5,557 per month.
If you got Flynas jobs as a cabin crew, you will get below benefits with your salary.
- All the Flynas cabin crew members will get flight tickets.
- Get 30 days of vacation per year.
- Medical and life insurance.
- Company activities.
- Flying hours allowances.
- Attractive salary.
- Family benefits.
Check out The Cabin Crew Interview Process step by step in Emirates Airlines. For cabin crew or flight attendant interview tips.
I think this article will help you to apply online for Flynas jobs as a cabin crew. If you need help with your cabin crew interview, please check our article on the airline’s cabin crew interview tips and tricks.
Do you have any questions to ask me? Related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Feel free to comment in the comment box, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. I also requested you share this article with all your friends and help them join the Aviation Industry.
Base Salary: 5500 SAR per Per Month