Are you looking for a Frontier flight attendant interview as a fresher? Then in this article, I will help you to get detailed information about frontier flight attendant jobs. All the fresher males and females can apply for Frontier flight attendant jobs online. Remember this airline was hired only by US nationals.
So, you must have US nationality. If you have that and you want to apply for Frontier flight attendant jobs. Then you need to check out the below details without skipping any steps. Below you will get the details about the Frontier airline flight attendant requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for a Frontier flight attendant interview as a fresher.
Friends do you know Frontier airline is an American ultra-low-cost airline? The airline was founded in 1994 and its headquarter is located in Colorado. Frontier airline operates its flights to more than 100 destinations in the USA and served more than 31 international destinations.
Requirement Criteria of Frontier Flight Attendant Interview
- High school graduate or GED required
- MUST BE 20 years of age to begin the interview process.
- 1 to 2 years of customer service experience preferred
- A valid passport is required, and the ability to travel in and out of the United States and the ability to travel to all current and future international destinations served by Frontier Airlines are required
- Must present a neat professional appearance and demeanor including adhering to Frontier Inflight uniform and appearance guidelines, including no visible tattoos or multiple piercings. Tattoos may not exist in the following areas: shoulders to fingertips, neck or chest area, behind the ears, and for women – mid-thigh to toes
- Must be willing to relocate to the assigned base location
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, holidays, and extended hours when needed
- Must be willing to travel for long stretches of time as part of the job
- Must be willing to change and adapt to meet the demands of the job, including accepting schedule changes on short notice
- Must be willing to fly both international and domestic routes
- Where permitted by applicable law, all candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not already employed by Frontier Airlines. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, speak, write, and communicate in English fluently
- Ability to communicate effectively with and reassure passengers in a hurried and stressful environment
- Ability to work independently as a leader and as a team member among fellow employees and passengers
- Heavy lifting, pushing, and/or pulling of objects up to 100 pounds occasionally and/or up to 60 pounds frequently
- Ability to sit in and be secured with a seatbelt and shoulder harness in all jump seats without a seat belt extension, harness extender, or modify the integrity of the jump seat
Others Requierments Craiteria
- Perform frequent repetitive motions, including bending at the waist and knees and sustaining those positions for extended periods of time
- Must have 20/20 (or “sufficient”) vision and hearing to safely perform the essential functions of the position
- Ability to hear, interpret and respond to onboard chime systems, call buttons, and announcements or directions given over interphone and public address system
- Ability to stand throughout most of the work shift
- Perform in-flight duties while in a pressurized cabin for extended periods of time
- Possess the physical strength to reach and operate all emergency equipment and exits
- Operate door and window exits in manual and emergency modes. (Can include the weight of 33 lb window exit and investigate door “emergency mode” resistance)
- Push/pull/move a galley cart weighing 100 lbs
- Moderate physical activity is required by handling objects up to 50 lbs occasionally and/or up to 35 lbs frequently
- Ability to lift a 35 lb luggage piece (occasionally – bags heavier than 50 lbs) from the floor to 33” (i.e. floor to passenger seat) AND from 33” to 67” (i.e. passenger seat to an overhead compartment)
- Ability to reach into overhead compartments with a height of 67” and depth of 28”
- Ability to be properly secured in the cabin jumpseat by the safety belt and shoulder harness without the use of seatbelt extensions
- Ability to balance and reach across seats and serve passengers
Also, check out the JetBlue airline career for ground crew.
Job Descriptions of Frontier Flight Attendant
- Follows all Federal Aviation Regulations as required as well as all established Frontier Airlines policies and procedures
- Initializes and conducts emergency evacuation of the cabin if necessary
- Conducts preflight safety check of cabin emergency equipment
- Ensures proper loading and storage of carry-on luggage prior to and during the flight
- Ensures cabin safety and security during all phases of flight, including boarding and deplaning
- Prepares and secures doors and announces departure/arrival information to passengers over the PA system
- Provides instruction and demonstration of onboard safety features
- Sets up galley, checks supplies, stows beverage and snack carts, and verifies the count
- Sells snacks and/or beverages (including alcohol), collects and stows all beverage and snack service items inflight and prior to landing, and informs passengers of all onboard products
- Provides emergency medical assistance (e.g., performing CPR and basic first aid)
- Projects and maintains a positive attitude and composure at all times
- Performs tasks that require frequent walking, bending to ankle level, reaching above shoulder level, and reaching inside overhead bins to retrieve or store items
- Be dependable and committed to completing work assignments per Frontier Airlines policies
- Maintains professional appearance and compliance with uniform and appearance guidelines while in public view (e.g. during a commute, pre-flight activities, and flight operations)
- Participates and complies with all DOT, FAA, and Frontier Airlines’ regulations regarding drug and alcohol compliance of safety-sensitive transportation employees
- Other duties as required
Note – here you will get full knowledge about the cabin crew interview dress code for your interview day. This is so helpful for the new interviewer.
How to Apply for Frontier Flight Attendant Jobs
Friends if you have checked the above-required criteria for the Frontier flight attendant interview, and you think you are qualified for this position. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official application page.
Then you need to click on the apply now button from the top left corner of the page. Then you need to register yourself on the Frontier career page. After that, the application step will be started. Just you need to provide all the information correctly and submit your application after attaching your updated resume.
The airline will track you or contact you via your email.
Are you looking for cabin crew jobs in Canada? check the link to apply online now.
Here are some tips to clear a flight attendant interview. Video credit “GetteSetter”.
Step to Becoming Frontier Flight Attendant
- Apply – Submit your application online through the above link of the airline’s official link.
- Video Interview – If your application is shortlisted. You have to attend a video interview on your mobile or computer.
- In-Person Interview – If you got selected for the video interview then you need to attend the face-to-face interview with our HR. You need to attend the interview in professional dress.
- Training Program – If you got selected in the in-person interview. Then you need to attend three and half week Frontier flight attendant training programs.
- Graduation – After successfully completing the training. Now officially you are a part of the Frontier Airline flight attendant team member.
Also, check out the latest job vacancy in DXB airport (Dubai Airport) for fresher.
Note – here you can check out some airline cabin crew interview questions & answers which will help you to pass this interview.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Frontier flight attendant interview as a fresher. But for some important things that you remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and site for apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 25,000 USD per Per Month