Ground Staff Job in Bangkok, Thailand for Freshers
Friends, do you want to apply for the ground staff Job in Bangkok Airport? Then here in this job article, you will get details information about Bangkok Airport’s latest ground staff job vacancy in 2024. So, all the males and females with Thailank work permits can apply for Emirates job vacancies in Thailank.
So, if you want to apply for an airport ground staff job as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end to get details information like Bangkok Airport ground staff requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Emirates Airlines ground staff vacancy.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Title – Ground Staff
Job Location – Bangkok, Thailand
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Bangkok, Thailand
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Ground Staff Job
- A current and valid forklift license
- Previous experience using a forklift in a warehouse environment is preferred
- A current and valid provisional or full state or territory driver’s license
- Recent experience in a manual handling or physical role, within a fast-paced operational environment
- A passion for safety and working within OH&S guidelines at all times
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- A hard-working nature and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to repetitively lift items up to 32 kgs in weight and successfully pass a pre-employment medical (paid by the company)
- The ability to work all shifts in our dynamic 24-hour, 7-day-a-week, rotational shift roster (meaning shifts will vary from week to week)
Also, here you can check out the latest flight attendant jobs at Hamad International Airport jobs in Doha, Qatar.
Job Descriptions of Emirates Ground Staff
- Analyse anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations, etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimized and the customer service levels are not impacted.
- Ensure that the Handling Agent, caterers, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates. requirements for the day’s operation including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our customers.
- Control expenditure on damaged baggage replacement and lost baggage claims. Delegate some of the baggage claims processing to the Supervisors/ASAs, to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensuring staffing levels are optimized.
- Undertake various administrative duties delegated by the Airport Services Manager including attending various meetings as directed and ensuring Emirates interests/requirements are appropriately represented at such meetings.
- Assist the ASM in the Employee Regulation Programme and in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff’s objectives and development plan) and support, coach, and guide staff members to ensure maintenance of customer service and other standards such as grooming.
- Manage and administer all operational/supervisory activities on a shift basis and ensure appropriate control of processes related to document and information consolidation (revenue documents, cargo, handling reports, etc) in order to safeguard revenues, and operational data and avoid discrepancies.
- Monitoring of all operational units (Customer Services, Ticket desk, Ramp and Lounge). Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure there is a timely and consistent monitoring of service delivery, across operations. Monitor KPI’s for service performance and ensure that these KPI’s are met consistently by each unit.
- Under take projects from time to time as advised by the Airport Services Manager in relation to operational standards and procedures thereby improving efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station. Assist ASM in ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other related tasks.
- Ensure Passenger Service and Ground Operations Manual updates are communicated and adhered to, internally and by relevant service providers. Promote a continuously improving culture of safety, with open reporting of safety deficiencies, human factor issues, and compliance with local laws to uphold the delivery of safe and secure operations.
Friends here you can find out Emirates Airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Emirates Jobs in Bangkok
Friends if you have checked all the information now you are ready to apply online for the airport ground staff job at Emirates Airlines. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the Apply Now button, you need to register yourself on the company’s official page. Then the form will appear. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Here you can check out Dubai airport’s latest jobs for freshers.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for the ground staff jobs in Bangkok Airport as a fresher. Now you can visit the company website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 55000 THB per Per Month