Ground Staff Jobs for Fresher in Air India Sats [February 2024]
Friends, do you know Air India Sats is hiring ground staff? if you don’t know then here you can check out the details information about the latest ground staff jobs in Trivandrum airport. All the fresher males and females can apply for airport ground staff jobs.
So, if you are interested to apply for airport ground staff jobs at Trivandrum Airport, then check the full details. like Air India Sats ground staff job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Air India vacancies for ground staff.
Friends all of you know that Air India Sats (AISATS) is one of the best Indian ground-handling companies. AISATS was formed by two companies in a 50:50 ratio. Which is Air India and SATS Limited. AISATS provides ground staff service to Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, Mangalore, and Trivandrum airports.
Job Title – Customer Service Agent
Company Name – Air India Sats
Job Location – TRV [Trivandrum]
Last Date of Application – February 2024
Ground Staff Job Description
- Floor walking – distribute baggage tags and immigration forms to the passenger, greet and guide the passenger.
- Document check – travel documents (passport, certificate of identity, emergency certificate, merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificate, Airport tax, customs.
- Passenger Meet & Assist – assisting VIP, CIP, and Mother with the child.
- Check the flight details (registration) assign the flight and block the seats for infants, wheelchairs, and group passengers.
- Check for special messages for outgoing passengers.
- Taking pre-flight manifest, incoming manifest, and incoming passport details.
- Print the final e-ticket, final manifest, and passport details.
- Take General Declaration(arrival/departure)
- Write the final reports (check-in report, boarding gate report, feedback form)
- Special Handling – assisting infants, wheelchair passengers, and the physically challenged.
- Check-in Counter – Travel documents (passport, certificate of identity, emergency
- certificate, and merchant seamen book), endorsements, visas, health certificates,
- Airport tax, and customs.
- Tagging the baggage to the final destination.
- Check-in the correct passenger.
- Hand over boarding passes and baggage acknowledgment to the passenger.
- Adhere to the correct procedure of acceptance and handling of registered baggage.
- Announcement – information about the boarding procedure.
- Documents – Arrival & Departure Clearance – General Declaration, passenger manifest.
- Excess Baggage Collection
- Filing flight documents – General Declaration, passenger manifest, Seat map, meals detail,
- Boarding gate functions – Arranging barricades, announcements, stubbing, document check (passport, boarding pass), editing of boarding passes, printing onboard documents.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by their superiors
Eligibility Criteria of AISATS Ground Staff Jobs
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS – Any Bachelor’s Degree
- 0 – 12 months of experience in the relevant field
- Should be able to handle different situations.
- Should possess good command over computer application
- Possesses openness to new challenges
- Willingness to go beyond the challenges and meet the deadlines.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- Should have the ability to solve problems
- Should be service-oriented
Note – Here you can check out the ground staff interview rounds in Indigo Airlines. There you will get every point that you should know about the indigo ground staff job.
How to Apply for Air India Airport Ground Staff Jobs
After checking all the required criteria above, Freinds, If you think you are eligible for Air India ground staff jobs. Then you need to click here; it will redirect you to the airline’s official website, Where you can apply online.
After that, you need to fill up the application form yourself on the Air India Sats career page, and then you can apply successfully.
Also, you can email your updated resume/CV and passport-size photograph to the company HR email id [email@example.com]
After submitting the application form, you will get an email with an application ID, and then you need to wait till the closing date of this application. Then if the airline HR shortlists your application, they will contact you for the next process.
Note – here you can find out the Emirates Airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females. Also here you can check out the ground staff interview question list. Which will help you to clear the ground staff interview.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for Air India Sats ground staff jobs. Now just you need to apply online and wait for a few days to get a reply from the airline HR. Also at the same time, you can prepare yourself with the help of the ground staff interview question list.
If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs and interview tips, you can comment below, or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel. Thank you.