Friends, do you know Indigo Airlines is hiring freshers for ground staff jobs at Indore Airport? If you want to become a staff of Indigo then here you will get the details information about Indigo ground staff vacancies for freshers. All Indian males and females can apply for ground staff in Indore, India.
Indigo Airlines is one of India’s biggest airlines that hires ground staff at Indore Airport. So, if you want to apply for ground staff jobs at Indore then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get the details about Indigo ground staff job descriptions, eligibility criteria, and how you can apply for a ground staff job in Indore.
Company Name – Indigo
Job Title – Ground Staff Jobs Officer
Job Location – Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Last Date Of Application – NA
Interview Location – Hotel Lemon Tree, 3, R.N.T Marg, Indore.
Application Process – Online
Ground Staff Jobs Descriptions
- The ground staff is responsible for passenger service duties, including the manning of check-in counters for departing passengers and arrival and departure gates.
- To ensure passenger comfort, the ground crew is responsible for all cabin services.
- Passenger service agents are hired by airlines to attend to customers before, after, or between flights.
- Answering questions and assisting passengers with various needs.
- Taking reservations from the passenger.
- Issuing e-tickets for the passenger.
- Indigo ground staff’s job is to verify passenger identification and provide boarding passes and baggage tags for their check-in luggage.
- Helping travelers to check-in their baggage at e-ticket at the counters and ensuring the delivery of baggage.
- Gide for security screenings of passengers and their baggage for boarding the aircraft.
Eligibility Criteria for Ground Staff Jobs
- Educational qualification – Indigo gives priority to a graduate applicant from a recognized board or university. (If at any level during or before the employment of a candidate, it has been found that a recognized Board or University does not prescribe the necessary qualification. Indigo is responsible for withdrawing or terminating the employment or employment offer of such a candidate.)
- Desired applicant skills – good communication skills, customer service aptitude, open to working in rotational shifts, and working under pressure.
- Airport operations experienced applicants will be preferred for Indigo careers ground staff.
- Kindly refer to residents only.
- No visible tattoo marks/body art will be allowed to attend the interview.
- Indigo ground staff age should be under 18 to 27 years for freshers.
- Interviewed candidates can reapply after six months.
Here you can check out Indigo Airlines ground staff interviews for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for Ground Staff Job at Indore
Friends if you want to apply for the ground staff job vacancy at Indore Airport. Then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official page. Then you need to log in to the airline’s official page and follow the step-by-step application process.
Then you need to register yourself on the airline’s official career page and then you need to click on the submit button. After submitting your application you need to wait for a few days. If airline HR will shortlisted your application then they will inform you for the face-to-face interview for an airport ground staff job in 2023.
Friends here you can find out Indigo airline cabin crew jobs for fresher males and females.
Document Required for Ground Staff Interview
- An updated resume or CV.
- Copy of your 10th, 12th, and graduation marks sheets and certificate.
- Photocopies of the PAN card.
- You should have a valid Indian passport.
- Candidates should take a copy of the passport-size photographs.
If you need help to get prepared for this interview then here you can check out airport ground staff interview questions and answers.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for the Indigo ground staff jobs in 2023. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 22,000 INR per Per Month