Friends, are you looking for Gulf Air vacancies in Bahrain? Then here in this job article, I am gonna tell you about Gulf Air’s latest job vacancy for males and females. Recently airlines hired males and females for their Employee Relations Advisor position.
So, if you want to apply for Gulf Air jobs in Bahrain then I request you to read this article till the end before applying online. Because in the below section, you will get details information about Gulf Air job requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Gulf Air vacancies in Bahrain.
Company Name – Gulf Air
Job Title – Employee Relations Advisor
Job Location – Bahrain
Last Date Of Application – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Gulf Air Job Vacancies
- 7 to 10 years of experience in legal practice, Labour Law, Labour Disputes, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from an internationally recognized university and a high degree preferred with specialized knowledge in Bahrain Labour Law and disciplinary procedures, International and Industrial Law, Companies and Commercial Law.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in the HR role.
- Expert skills in disciplinary procedures in accordance with Bahrain labor law.
- Skills in presenting, negotiating, solving problems, and handling disputes both verbally and in writing.
- Experienced in attending hearings of labor disputes.
- Excellent in English and Arabic both written and spoken.
- Excellent and concedribale skills in writing reports.
Gulf Air Job Descriptions
- Handle strictly confidential matters, labor disputes, legal cases, Labour Law issues, Social Affairs, and different aspects and represent the Company before third parties, etc.
- Negotiate in favor of the Company with unions, the Ministry of Labour, etc…
- Participate as a member of the investigation, appeal committees, and other committees and ensure acting in line with the applicable laws.
- Investigate with staff and senior manager, interview witnesses, and advise for appropriate action for investigations and appeals.
- Investigate with outstation staff in case of violation and review country-related dispute regulations and require to be on duty travel.
- Reviewing and ensuring that documentation and policies are in order with Company’s rules & regulations and do not conflict with the Labour Law.
- Render legal advice and opinions to the Company on different queries raised by executive management, headquarter, outstations, Board of Review (FORB), and divisions on disciplinary matters and ensure that it’s in compliance with Labour law and Company’s rules and regulations and don’t violate the company’s rules and regulations.
- Deal with legal matters by investigating or settling them amicably.
- Review/revise the committee’s opinions/recommendations/warning letters, terminations including appeal decisions, suspensions, etc.… to ensure that it is carried out in accordance with applicable law and Company’s policies and procedures and is legally acceptable.
- Review and revise HR legal documents submitted for the Company to ensure that they are legally acceptable, favorable to the Company, and according to the applicable laws.
- Review and ensure that Human Resource related documentations are in order with the Company’s rules and regulations and does not conflict with Labour Law.
- Prepare and draft amicable settlements, agreements, letters, and legal correspondences for submission by the Company to other parties, with other entities in relation to labor disputes.
- Deal with executive management, and senior managers on discipline, rights, and duties as per labor law to be aware of it and to be corrective rather than punitive.
- Deal with various industrial matters and different aspects of laws and labor disputes, including drafting and amending related regulations of disciplinary procedures.
- Extend required assistance to all (chiefs, managers, and staff) to solve their industrial issues related to staff with HR and departments.
- Perform as “Board of Review” which is usually held with pilots in the Operations Division where investigations on cases related to the pilot of operational and general issues are carried out in order to ensure the committee’s decisions do not violate the company’s rules and regulations and Labour Law.
- Responsible for subordinates’ training, and KPIs, and required to complete all stages of the performance management system.
Also here you can check out the latest job vacancy in Hotel Marriott for fresher.
Gulf Air Others Vacancies Details
|Job Title||Job Location||Apply Now|
|Rated Captains for Airbus||Bahrain||Click Here|
|Country Manager [JFK]||United State||Click Here|
|Financial Controller||United State||Click Here|
|Employee Relations Advisor||Bahrain||Click Here|
Note – if you are fresher and applying for cabin crew jobs in UAE then check the link.
How You Can Apply for Gulf Air Vacancies
To apply for a job with Gulf Air vacancies, you can visit the carrier’s website and search for current job openings or you can click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s current jobs.
Once you find a position that interests you, you can submit your resume and application through the online application process. You may also be required to submit additional information such as references, certifications, and other qualifications.
Here you can check out the step-by-step guide to pass your cabin crew interview (cabin crew interview question and answer).
So, in the end, I hope this article provides you with the full information about the job and now you can apply for Gulf Air vacancies as an Employee Relations Advisor. Just you need to apply now and wait for the reply from the company end.
If you have any more queries related to these jobs and any other jobs in Dubai airport you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching Aviation Dreamer.