Highest Paying Aviation Jobs Available in the World
Today we will talk about the highest paying aviation jobs in the World. People often ask me that the aviation industry is so glamorous, so what about salary in aviation. So today, I will tell you the six highest paying aviation jobs in the World in the flight operation department.
So if you want to join aviation an you don’t know for which position do you start your career. Then here you will get all your answer in this article about highest paying aviation jobs and choose the correct jobs for you.
List of the Highest Paying Aviation Jobs in the World
- Pilot (Captain)
- A pilot must fly the aircraft, And if we talk about the salary, then the salaries can be different depending on the positions and airlines. But, still, we will take the example of Indigo airlines because Indigo is the biggest player in the market, having the large number of aircraft and staff as well, including pilots. I will explain the rank and salaries of Indigo airlines. When you join Indigo as a junior first officer (JFO), you get 106,000/- per month, and in hand, you get 93,000/- rupees per month. After junior first officer, you get promoted to the first officer, then you get 2,26,000/- per month, and in hand, you get approx 1,92,000/- per month. After the first officer, you become captain of the flight. The salary of a captain is around 6.50,000/-. Yes, this much a huge amount a flight captain gets.
So if you want to become a commercial pilot i n India, then here you can check the details information to become a commercial pilot in India.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
- It can be a little surprising for you how it can take position number 2 in the highest paying aviation jobs. AME means Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. AME looks after the technical part of the aircraft, And they also make sure that the aircraft is to fly. This is one of the crucial department In any airlines. They must make sure that the aircraft is safe and there is no trouble during the flight. So if we talk about the salary of an AME, then it starting from 40,000/- upto 1,70,000/- per month. Depending upon the number of engine licences they have. I want to clear one thing that it does not include the salary of an aircraft maintenance technician. Which is very less The salary of an aircraft technician starts from 20,000/- to 30,000/- per month.
- light Dispatcer
- Flight dispatcher plays a major role in flight planning, Deciding route and weight and balance of the aircraft and all the other crucial decisions regarding the flight. That is why they are also called captain on-ground. If we talk about the salary of a flight dispatcher, they can get around 80,000/- to 1,30,000/- per month. And it varies from Airlines to Airlines And if you want to know how to become a flight dispatcher, then check over the internet for step by step guide.
- ATC (Air Traffic Controller)
- Air Traffic Controller (ATC) navigates the aircraft on the ground and in the sky, and they also coordinate with the captain and first officer. The job of ATC is very is hectic, and the role of ATC is essential in-flight operation if we talk about salary starting from 65,000/- it goes up to 1,00,000/- per month depending on the experience and position of an ATC officer.
- Flight Attendant (Cabin Crew)
- Cabin crew looks after the safety and service of passengers along with being one of the most exciting jobs. It is also very glamoured now we will talk about salary a fresher cabin crew initially gets minimum 30,000/- to 80,000/-. It goes up with the experience in domestic or international airlines. It also includes layovers allowance and overtime, similar to the ground staff. Here, salaries differ from airlines to airlines, forex. vistara and Spicejet salaries can be different; IndiGo and GoAir salaries can be different from each other. Here you can check out the step by step guide to become a cabin crew.
- Ground Staff (Ground Crew)
- There are so many departments in ground staff, and salaries are also different. The basic responsibility of the ground staff is to take care of aircraft, passengers and other activities at the airport on the ground. The average salary of ground staff is starting from 18,000/- to 50,000/- it varies from airlines to airlines like indigo might pay more than going air or Vistara might pay more than Spicejet, but the average salary is 18,000/- to 50,000/-.
Friends, my intention to write this article is to make you aware of the salary and other standards of the aviation industry. And if you wish to pursue a career in cabin crew, ground staff, pilot, flight dispatcher or any other department.
Then you can check out our YouTube videos or check out our article on an aviation career; I hope that will help you get your goal.
I hope now you have a clear idea about the highest paying aviation jobs in the World and give you a solution to choosing which career to start your career in the aviation industry.
If you have any more queries related to aviation, please comment below, or you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel. Thank you.