The doorway to exciting career opportunities in the Nepalian aviation sector is Himalaya Airlines Careers. Himalaya Airlines, a well-known airline in Nepal, provides a variety of rewarding career options for people who are enthusiastic about flying and committed to giving top-notch customer service.
Himalaya Airlines job vacancy offers a dynamic and inclusive work environment that promotes growth and personal development, regardless of whether you want to be a pilot, cabin crew member, ground staff, or a member of the management team.
Himalaya Airlines Careers is the ideal starting point for a rewarding and promising career in the aviation sector because of its strong focus on professionalism, safety, and customer satisfaction. So, read the below details to get the step-by-step guide to applying for the Himalaya Airlines vacancy in 2023.
About Himalaya Airlines
Based in Kathmandu, Himalaya Airlines is a Nepalese airline. The airline was founded in 2014, and it started flying in 2016. Himalaya Airlines operates a fleet of contemporary Airbus aircraft to connect Nepal to a number of domestic and international destinations with a focus on safety, convenience, and customer service.
Requirement Criteria for Himalaya Airlines Careers as a Cabin Crew
- Completion of higher secondary Level (10 plus 2)
- Bachelor/Graduate degree holders are preferred.
- Ages between 18 and 26 years.
- A minimum height of 163 cm for female candidates and a minimum height of 170 cm for male candidates.
- Mass Index weight of 18-20 for females and 23-24 for males.
- Normal eyesight (6/6).
- Pleasing personality with an unblemished complexion.
- A good sense of personal presentation along with good grooming disciplines.
- Not bearing any visible tattoos, scars, and body piercing(s) that cannot be covered discreetly.
- Education and other requirements can be relaxed for the experienced cabin crew, especially for those who have international flight experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible to work through varied schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to swim at least a length of 25 meters unaided.
- Ability to adapt to new environments easily
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Cultural intelligence
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of additional foreign language(s) will be an advantage.
Also here you can check out the latest cabin crew job vacancy at Indian Airline.
Job Descriptions of Himalaya Airlines Cabin Crew
- Conduct pre-flight briefings on safety and make sure passengers follow all rules.
- Assist passengers with boarding, seat selection, and in-flight information and assistance.
- To improve passenger comfort, provide amenities like blankets and pillows.
- Serve passengers snacks, drinks, and meals.
- Maintain composure in emergency situations and adhere to established protocols.
- Maintain open lines of communication with the passengers and crew on the flight deck.
- Deal professionally with disputes and passenger complaints.
- Before every flight, make sure the cabin is prepared and clean.
- Helping passengers who need it by administering first aid and medical care.
- Follow company policies, aviation regulations, and regular training.
Here you can check out the latest Dubai airport job vacancy for freshers.
How to Apply for Himalaya Airlines Job Vacancy
Friends, there is no other way to apply for Himalaya Airlines careers as a cabin crew. Also, there is no career option on their website. So, if you want to visit the company’s official page then click here.
So to apply online for the Himalaya Airlines job vacancy please send in your updated resume, a copy of the passport size photo, and a scanned copy (ies} of your qualifications & experience to email id [[email protected]]. It is mandatory to mention the vacancy code and position you are applying for, in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check out Emirates Airline’s latest cabin crew vacancy update for fresher males and females.
Himalaya Airlines Cabin Crew Salary
The average salary of the Himalaya Airlines cabin crew in Nepal can vary on your working base, experience level, and job responsibilities. Typically, entry-level cabin crew in Himalaya Airlines can expect to earn around NPR 25,000 to NPR 40,000 per month. With more experience and seniority, the salary can increase to NPR 60,000 or more per month.
Get help from our cabin crew interview questions and answers list for freshers and get passed on your cabin crew interview day.
Who Owns Himalaya Airlines?
Tibet Airlines, a Chinese airline, and Yeti World Investment Private Limited, a Nepalese conglomerate, jointly own Himalaya Airlines. Himalaya Airlines is owned by the two businesses, with Yeti World Investment Private Limited being the biggest shareholder.
What country is Himalaya Airlines from?
Nepal is the home of Himalaya Airlines. It is a Nepalese airline with its headquarters in Kathmandu, the nation’s capital.
Who is the CEO of Himalaya Airlines?
Vijay Shrestha led Himalaya Airlines as of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021. Please keep in mind that executive positions can change over time, so for the most up-to-date information, I advise confirming the current CEO through official sources or contacting Himalaya Airlines directly.
Who is the first officer of Himalaya Airlines?
Sagar Shrestha is the first officer of Himalaya Airlines.
How many seats are there on Himalaya Airlines?
The airline currently has a fleet of three Airbus 320-214 configured with 180 all-economy seats and one Airbus 319-115 configured with 144 all-economy seats.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the cabin crew job position at Himalaya Airlines careers. Remember you need to apply online via the airline’s official email and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. All of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.