Indigo Career in Gurgaon as a Cabin Crew in February 2024
Do you search for cabin crew jobs in Gurgaon as a fresher? Then, here you can check out the latest cabin crew jobs from the Indigo career page. Friends now Indigo Airlines is hiring freshers for Airbus in several locations. Also, you should know that Indigo is hiring only females for their cabin crew position. So, you should check this article carefully till the end.
So, if you are ready and prepared to apply for an Indigo career as a cabin crew? Then you need to check out this article till the end. Here in this article, you will get the details about Indigo cabin crew eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply or attend the walk-in interview for Indigo cabin crew jobs.
Friends if your dream job is to become a cabin crew in a reputed airline and fulfill your dream. Then Indigo can be the best option for you to get the best career option in the Indian aviation industry as a cabin crew. Also, Indigo Airlines is India’s no 1 airline for passenger satisfaction and for fleet size.
Indigo Cabin Crew Eligibility Criteria
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport holders, can apply for Indigo cabin crew jobs,.
- Your age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- To apply for an Indigo career as a cabin crew you need to clear your 10+2 from any board or university.
- Should have fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- A minimum of 155 cm height is required, and weight is proportionate to BMI.
- Applicants must have positive body language and be well-groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform
Job Description of Indigo Cabin Crew
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reports on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreements and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and being able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and completing all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to take over any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people-centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handling and presenting food and beverages.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership on board to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders, etc.).
- Displaying a courteous attitude and always being helpful towards your customers.
- Being able to always assist with your customer’s needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keeping the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services on board.
- Demonstrate all your safety, security, and First Aid-related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special requests from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After the flight ensure you finish all reports and requirements before you sign off.
How to Apply for Indigo Career as Cabin Crew
If you have checked all the details information about the Indigo cabin crew career and if you think you are eligible for an Indigo career. Then you need to click here.
Job Title – Cabin Crew (Airbus)
Interview place – Gurgaon
Date and Time – February 2024
Register Here – Click Here
Then you need to log in with your email ID and password if you are a registered applicant. If this is your first time applying for Indigo Airlines jobs, you need to create an account.
After that, you need to fill out the application form correctly and attach your updated resume. Then you can submit your application for Indigo’s latest job as a security executive.
This is a walk-in-interview. But remember all the applicants should apply before attending the walk-in inerview.
Note – If anyone asks for money to apply for an Indigo Airline job, please inform us of that person’s details because Indigo is never charging any money to apply and attend an interview.
Note – Need help clearing your Indigo cabin crew interview, Then here you can check out the Indigo cabin crew interview question and answer list.
Required Documents to Attend Walk-in-interview
- On the assessment day, the candidate must come well-prepared with complete knowledge of the eligibility criteria, cabin crew profile, and the company.
- Dress Code – half-sleeve shirt; a knee-length well-fitted skirt with skin color stockings and with no make-up. However, candidates are requested to carry makeup and take adequate precautions against any adverse weather conditions.
- Candidate must carry 2 passport-size photographs, a soft copy along with 1 hard copy of updated resume and photocopies of 10th and 12th mark sheets from a recognized board or university, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, and Passport.
- Candidates are required to wear masks at all times. Entry will be strictly prohibited without a mask
- Candidates are requested to download the Aarogya Setu App before entering the interview venue.
Here you can check out the Indigo cabin crew interview rounds in detail step by step.
I think the above information will help you to attend the Indigo career as a cabin crew. Now you can be prepared for this interview easily and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck.
Base Salary: 56000 INR per Per Month