Indigo Careers at Kochi as a Cabin Crew [February 2024]
Are you searching for a cabin crew job at Kochi Airport as a fresher? Then here in this article, you will get details information about the Indigo career for cabin crew in February 2024. All Indian fresher females can attend this air hostess walk-in interview after their registration process on the Indigo airline career site.
So, If you want to apply to attend this walk-in interview to be a part of the Indigo cabin crew then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get the details about cabin crew eligibility criteria, job descriptions, and how you can register yourself to attend the Indigo careers walk-in at Kochi Airport.
Job Title – Cabin Crew (ATR/Airbus)
Interview place – Kochi, Kerala, India
Date and Time – February 2024
Interview Venue – Hotel: Flora Airport, Nayathodu, Opp. International Terminal – Kochi Airport
Application Process – Walk-in-Interview [Need to register before attending the interview]
Eligibility Criteria of Indigo Cabin Crew
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passports, between 18 to 27 years of age.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CMs, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well-groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
Also here you can check out Dubai airport duty-free jobs for fresher males and females.
Job Descriptions of Indigo Air Hostess
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reports on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreements and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and being able to share all the knowledge updates.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to take over any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handling and presenting food and beverages.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders, etc).
- Displaying a courteous attitude and always being helpful towards your customers.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keeping the aircraft clean at all times.
- Demonstrate all your safety, Security,, and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special requests from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirements before you sign off.
Here you can check out the Emirates cabin crew open day list for all nationalities to apply online.
How to Register for Indigo Careers at Kochi
Friends if you have checked all the information from the above and you want to register your name for the Indigo Airline cabin crew walk-in interview! then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official job page.
Then you need to click on the login to register now button. Then you need to create your account on the Indigo careers page. Then the application page will appear. If you need more help please watch the below video to get step-by-step instructions to apply for Indigo careers at Kochi Airport.
Here you can check out the latest Indigo Airline cabin crew interviews for other locations.
If you need help to get prepared for this interview then here you can check out Indigo interview questions and answers.
Hope this job article will help you to apply for Indigo careers at Kochi Airport for fresher girls. Now if you have applied or registered your name for the walk-in interview. Then keep your registration ID and write it on your resume when you go for the interview.
Base Salary: 22000 INR per Per Month