Indore Airport Jobs for 12th Pass Fresher as a Cabin Crew
Friends, are you looking for Indore airport jobs after your 12th exam? Then you are in the current palace to get information about the latest cabin crew jobs in Indore airport. All the fresher females can apply who have cleared their 12 exams to apply for airport jobs in Indore.
If you really want to apply for cabin crew jobs in Indore airport then you need to read this article till the end. Because in the below section you will get details information about Indore airport job requirement criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for the 12th pass job in Indore airport.
Job Title – Cabin Crew (Airbus)
Interview place – Indore
Date and Time – 30 November 2022 [09:00 AM – 12:00 PM]
Interview Venue – Hotel: Lemon Tree, 3-RNT Marg
Note – You need to register online before attending the walk-in interview.
Indore Airport Jobs Requirement Criteria
- Female Indian nationals, with Indian Passport, minimum 21 years of age.
- Competency card/ SEP Card with 2 Recurrent endorsed.
- Educational Qualification: Passed 10+2 examination, from a recognized Board or University.
- Communication: Fluency and clarity of speech in both English and Hindi respectively.
- Height and Weight: Minimum of 155 CM’s, and weight proportionate to BMI.
- Appearance: Positive body language and well groomed. No tattoos should be visible while in uniform.
Also you can check out Indigo airline cabin crew inervew for other location in India.
Job Descriptions of Indigo Cabin Crew
- Ensure to comply with all DGCA regulations and keep all the required licenses up-to-date.
- Following your agreement to your best abilities and ensure you drive all ethical practices.
- Be always medically fit and follow all your rest regulations to comply with flying duties.
- Be responsible to follow all your roster guidelines and adhere to all reporting’s on time.
- Ensuring you know all your circulations and be knowledgeable on your product & service.
- Fulfill all regulations on-time and ensure you follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comply with all Service Level Agreement and adhere to all best practices at all times.
- Attending every flight Briefing on time and be able to share all the knowledge updates.
- Reporting to Flight on time and preparing the Flight for takeoff by ensuring the Aircraft is clean and fresh. Ensuring your catering is correct and complete all your safety checks.
- You have to ensure you will keep your grooming image at its best and always look fresh.
- Always connect with your Customers with exemplary customer service standards and offer to always help and show that you care for them by being friendly. Build on creating a great environment with your positive attitude and drive our culture for each other.
- You have to ensure that you have briefed all customers on all safety and security guidelines.
- Be able to answer all queries raised by the Customers and always share the right information.
- At all times follow all guidelines and be mindful to takeover any emergencies.
- Be confident in making announcements whenever required and show confidence.
- Bring in the finest Customer delight factor, wherein you will display your passion to be people centric and above all present the best version of you in dealing with them.
- Create WOW moments for your customers and celebrate their journey together.
- Display the highest standards in handing and presenting food and beverage.
- Ensure you will follow all service guidelines and take ownership onboard to make sure all customers are served and their demands are met.
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc).
- Displaying courteous attitude and always be helpful towards your customers.
- Be able to always provide assistance to your customers’ needs on time will be your priority and also monitor the cabin during and after service.
- Monitoring the cabin throughout the flight and keep the aircraft clean at all
- Always promote the airline as a brand and share all the options available which will enhance their overall experience. Be able to sell the extra services onboard.
- Demonstrated all your safety, Security and First Aid related duties and be vigilant at all times.
- Always follow the code of conduct and ensure to practice only ethical practices at all times.
- Make note of all special request from customers and deliver the same.
- Always thank your customers before landing and bid farewell to see them again.
- After flight ensure you finish all reports and requirement’s before you sign off.
If are you looking for an Indigo airline ground staff job, then check the below link for Indigo airline’s latest ground staff job list from the below link.
How to Apply for Airport Jobs in Indore
Freinds if you have checked all the details from the above and if you think you are fit for this job. Then you need to click here it will redirect you to the airline application page.
Then you need to click on login to register now for the Indore airport jobs in November 2022.
Also you can check out the salary structure for fresher cabin crew.
But if you want to get prepeard for your interview then here you can read Indigo cabin crew interview question and answer to crack your interview.
I think the above information will help you to attend the Indore airport jobs interview. Now you can be prepared and attend the interview.
Still, if you have any queries, you can contact us on my Facebook and YouTube channels. Also, you can comment below the comment box. I will reply to you. Thank You and best of luck
Base Salary: 40,000 to 45,000 INR per Per Month