Japan Airline Cabin Crew Recruitment for 2021 – Base in Hong Kong
Hello everyone today I am gonna gives you good news. That is Japan Airline Cabin Crew Recruitment for 2021. Which is a Hong Kong-based Job. So, if you want to work in Hong Kong And especially with Japan Airlines then hurry up and apply Online. Advance Best of Luck from Aviation Dreamer Family.
Minimum Requirements for Japan Airline Cabin Crew
- Applicant should have permanent Hong Kong SAR resident certificate.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Japanese and Putonghua is preferable.
- Applicant Education – Minimum Level 2 in 5 New Senior Secondary School Subjects in HKDSE OR Form 7 standard or above.
- Minimum arm-reach of 210cm is mandatory to being JL cabin crew.
- All the successful applicants should attend 5 months of initial training. (including 3 months training in Japan).
Key Responsibilities to Apply this post
- Provide a unique in-flight service to airline passengers.
- Secure safety operation throughout the flight journey. with a caring nature.
- Your flight duty maybe Hong Kong/Japan, Japan/Global Route.
Salary and Fringe Benefits of Japan Airline Cabin crew
- All the successful applicants will be offered an initial 4-year contract as cabin crew/ flight attendant.
- You will get a monthly salary plus allowances around $14,000 after probation.
- Attractive fringe benefits. ( like travel expenses, extra flying charges and medical etc)
How to Apply – Visit Japan Airlines Official website and check the details of this current vacancy and in the below option you will get the Apply option. To visit that page Click Here.
The world’s Top 10 Airports customer review in 2018
Aviation Interview Question List For Fresher
Top 10 flight training school in USA 2018
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all the friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.
Amit Bhagat · September 19, 2018 at 12:29 PM
I am Be mechanical
Rese sukumar · September 20, 2018 at 1:07 PM