Jet Aviation careers cab make your desire to become a flight attendant. Because Jet aviation is one of the most famous airlines in the USA. Recently they update their new vacancy on the Jet aviation careers page.
So, if you want to apply for Jet aviation jobs, you need to check this article till the end. Here I have writing on different aspect of Jet Aviation careers as flight attendant. Which is very impotent to know before apply for jet aviation.
Here in this article you will get the details information on Jet aviation flight attendant requirement criteria, Job description, how you can apply online and jet aviation flight attendant salary and benefits.
Requirement Criteria of Jet Aviation Careers
- College degree preferred, high school diploma required
- 2 years of culinary and food experience in a high-end restaurant
- Aviation safety training currency
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- 4-7 years’ relevant work experience
- Strong understanding of the aviation industry
- Strong internal/external commercial awareness
- Extraordinary customer focus
- Interest and ability in supervising or training others (i.e., contract flight attendants)
- Strong project management experience
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment, Transparency)
Job Responsibility’s of Jet Aviation cabin attendant
- Report all cabin discrepancies and cabin maintenance issues to pilot in command for documentation
- Coordinate with pilots, maintenance and cleaning crews to ensure aircraft is impeccably clean and properly serviced
- Conduct a preflight check of all cabin equipment prior to each flight
- On part 91 flights only:
- Ensure passengers comply with federal regulations during flight activity
- Brief passengers on the safety features of the aircraft
- Assist and command the cabin in the event of an aircraft emergency, medical emergency, or aircraft evacuation
- Operate all emergency equipment including fire extinguishers, life rafts, oxygen equipment, and automatic external defibrillator
- Brief and assist passengers with cabin management systems such as entertainment, high-speed data systems, and phone capabilities
- Assist passengers with carry-on luggage
- Assist passengers with seating for adults and children including passengers with disabilities and children who require restraint systems
- Maintain complete and detailed working knowledge of all service equipment and procedures of the aircraft on which he/she is assigned
- Maintain neatness and orderliness of the cabin at all times
- Maintain bedding and locker area on assigned aircraft
- Coordinate and shop for interior items per the Owner’s request
- Plan and print menus and weather cards
- Plan, order, shop, prepare and serve all meals and beverages
- Develop and maintain standard stock and source vendors for aircraft cabin, lavatory, and galley.
- Ensure aircraft are prepared to specifications prior to each flight
- Provide client profiles updates, post-trip reports, catering reports and maintain other required paperwork
- Create and maintain aircraft specific manual on assigned aircraft
- Manage expense accounts
- Attend and maintain currency in all aspects of required training, annual recurrent safety, medical and company Indoc training
- Other duties may be required, as needed
- May supervise the work or train contract or part-time cabin crew member
- Represent Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies, and the General Dynamics network
Note – if you are interested to apply for Emirates ground staff job in the UK please check the mentioned link.
How to Apply Online for Jet Aviation
If you want to apply online for Jet aviation careers as a flight attendant, you need to visit the company’s official website by click here. Then you need to click on the apply button.
After that an small application form will be open just you need to fill that form and apply online.
If you want to apply for any other airline like Royal Jet flight attendant, please check the link.
Jet Aviation Cabin Attendant Salary and Benefits
Jet Aviation offers an attractive and comprehensive salary package & benefits to its employees and their family members. Their benefits programs are designed to support many aspects of your life, from health and wellness services to income protection and retirement benefits.
- Health and Wellness
- Life Insurance
- Home insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Long Term Care
Note – here you can check out some airlines interview question list which will help you to pass this interview. Also, you can check out other airlines jobs like ground staff jobs and flight attendant jobs.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Jet Airlines careers for flight attendants or any other position without any problem. But for some important information that you should remember, allows keeping ready your document when you will go and sit for an interview. And keep prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information. Thank you best of luck.