JFK Airport Jobs as an Airport Services Officer
Friends if you are looking for JFK Airport jobs, then check out this article till the end. Today I am going discuss Emirates airline’s latest job vacancy at JFK Airport in New York airport. All males and females can apply for JFK jobs, remember you should have US nationality or have a work permit in New York airport.
I request all who want to apply for JFK jobs as an airport service agent to check this article till the end. Below are the details of this vacancy. Like JFK airport jobs requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online.
Company Name – Emirates
Job Code – 220001N0
Job Title – Airport Services Officer [Airport Ground Crew]
Job Location – JFK, New York, USA
Last Date of Application – December 2023
Requierment Craiteria of JFK Airport Jobs
- Minimum `A’ Level or equivalent (Higher Secondary School).
- Fluency in spoken and written English and required local language.
- Must have completed relevant and recognized professional training courses in Customer Services and Ground Operations.
- Given the specific requirements at outstations, a minimum of 5 years of experience is required in the Airport.
- Customer handling / Operations including at least 3 years in a supervisory position.
- Working knowledge of Reservations/Fares and Ticketing and departure Control Systems.
- Knowledge of Dangerous Goods Regulations & Weight & Balance.
- Should have knowledge of Baggage Tracing and Claims Handling.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/ E-mail / Excel advantageous and local languages.
Job Descriptions of JFK Airport Ground Staff
- Analyze anticipated operational problems such as overbookings, adverse weather conditions, delays, cancellation of flights, crew flight time limitations, etc., undertaking necessary remedial action to ensure disruptions are minimized and the customer service levels are not impacted.
- Monitoring of all operational units (Customer Services, Ticket desk, Ramp, and Lounge). Establish a regular reporting mechanism to ensure there is timely and consistent monitoring of service delivery, across operations. Monitor KPIs for service performance and ensure that these KPIs are met consistently by each unit.
- Ensure that the Handling Agent, caterers, and other service providers are fully briefed regarding Emirates’ requirements for the day’s operation including any special handling, and update this information as necessary in order to ensure a smooth operation and avoid unnecessary expenditure and inconvenience to our customers.
- Undertake various administrative duties delegated by the Airport Services Manager including attending various meetings as directed and ensuring Emirates interests/requirements are appropriately represented at such meetings.
- Assist the Airport Services Manager in preparing and maintaining the staff duty roster in preparing the staff annual leave plan as necessary and ensuring staffing levels are optimized.
- Control expenditure on damaged baggage replacement and lost baggage claims. Delegate some of the baggage claims processing to the Supervisors/ASAs, to ensure all of the baggage services aspects are processed effectively and in a timely manner.
- Assist the ASM in the Employee Regulation Programme and in conducting staff performance reviews in line with Performance Matters (i.e. setting staff’s objectives and development plan) and support, coach, and guide staff members to ensure maintenance of customer service and other standards such as grooming.
- Manage and administer all operational/supervisory activities on a shift basis and ensure appropriate control of processes related to document and information consolidation (revenue documents, cargo, handling reports, etc) in order to safeguard revenues, and operational data and avoid discrepancies.
- Ensure Passenger Service and Ground Operations Manual updates are communicated and adhered to, internally and by relevant service providers. Promote a continuously improving culture of safety, with open reporting of safety deficiencies, human factor issues, and compliance with local laws to uphold the delivery of safe and secure operations.
- Undertake projects from time to time as advised by the Airport Services Manager in relation to operational standards and procedures thereby improving efficiency and quality of service delivered at the station. Assist ASM in ERP (Emergency Response Planning) and other related tasks.
Friends here you can find out American airline ground crew jobs for fresher males and females.
How to Apply for JFK Jobs Online
Friends if you have checked above all the information now you are ready to apply online for JFK airport jobs. Then first you need to visit the airline’s official page by clicking here. It will redirect you to the airline job notification page, where you can fill up the application page.
First, you need to click on the Apply Now button, you need to register yourself on the Emirates official page. Then the form will appear. The first option will be the personal information, where you need to fill in the information related to you.
Then your educational details and work experience and then some work-related questions will come. Don’t worry, all are MCQ-type questions and very simply related to your document and relocation, etc. Then you need to submit your updated resume (download a free sample resume for your JFK jobs).
Then you can submit your application. Friends here you can find out Emirates Airline cabin crew’s latest jobs for fresher males and females.
Do airport jobs pay well?
As per my experience, the answer is Yes. Not only that but as per the Business Inside website audit, the airport jobs are fairly high-paying than other jobs.
How much salary I can earn at JFK airport?
You can earn approximately $18 to 25 per hour as a ground crew at JFK Airport.
How do you get a job at an airport?
Listen for getting a better opportunity you need to prepare hard. So, in my experience, you need to get prepared first for your interview. Then you can clear your ground staff interview. Also, you can read our article on it.
Does the Emirates hire a male cabin Crew?
Yes, Emirates Airlines is hiring both males and females for all locations.
Full form of JFK?
The full form of JFK is John F. Kennedy International Airport.
Note – here you can check out the Qatar Airways cabin crew open day list for all nationalities with the online application link.
I hope the above information will help you to apply for JFK Airport jobs as an airport service agent. Now you can visit the airline website and apply online as per the airline guidelines and wait for your application among all.
If your application is shortlisted by the airline HR, they will contact you and arrange for your English test and interview.
So, that’s all for the day. If you have any more queries related to aviation jobs, you can contact me on my telegram channel by the name of Aviation Dreamer.
Base Salary: 65,000 INR per Per Month