Malaysia Airlines Cabin Crew – Hello friends do you dream to work as a cabin crew in a reputed airline? Do You? then this news is only for you. Yes, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on the topic of Malaysia Airlines Cabin Crew Interview 2023. Also, you can apply it online in a simple way.
Friends Welcome to Aviation Dreamer. Here you can find your favorite Aviation Jobs or Airlines Jobs. Also, get excited about aviation interview tips for your future interview. So, requested to you please subscribe to this website to get job notifications. Below are the details of this job, so, read till the end.
Job Role of Cabin Crew
Ensuring your comfort and safety during the flight, providing excellent customer service to the passengers, and strictly following company policies and regulatory standards.
CUSTOMER CARE – Continuous excellent and superior flight service to meet customer expectations and cross-over.
SAFETY – Determine the proper management of customers’ safety and cabin operations in the Security Emergency Procedure Manual.
- In order to maintain high-level discipline at all times as per the rules and regulations set forth for the cabin crew.
- Maintaining standards for grooming yourself at all times as described in the Cabin Crew Grooming Manual.
- Interaction and knowledge with the responsibilities and responsibilities set out in Flight Steward’s responsibilities and duties.
- To manage their performance level, determined by the duties of Flight Steward.
- Being customer focused on service delivery
Additional Job Role
- Be responsible for the in-flight supervisor and/or Leading Steward in all matters related to the crew’s discipline, beauty, and performance level.
- Be responsible for In-Flight Supervisor and Leading Steward/essay on all service matters in First, Business, and Economy Classes.
- To fulfill the standards and requirements set by Flight Steward’s responsibilities and duties.
- Submit all relevant documents where applicable.
- Ensure the safety, proper operation, and storage of all company equipment under its charge.
- The minimum SPM or its equivalent is accredited by the Malaysian government with credit in English and credit in Malaysia.
- Age – should be 18 and above.
- The minimum height of an applicant is 157cm for ladies.
Skills & Knowledge to become Cabin Crew
- Good reciprocal and writing skills.
- Able to read, write, speak and understand English Made bilingual choice.
- Exemplary qualities should be flexible, timely, dependable, and timely.
- Able to understand and follow standards of cabin crew operations and inflight services and aviation policies and regulations.
Key Challenges of a Flight Attendant
- Work can be demanded because the cabin crew has to cross in different time zones, and often have to work through exhaustion and jet intervals.
- Cabin crew often work in limited spaces and they have to spend a lot of time on their feet. Work is physically demanding, especially on long-haul flights.
- Dealing with difficult travelers in an enclosed space with an audience can be stressful.
- Work with different backgrounds and cultures.
Click Here to APPLY ONLINE for Malaysia Airlines Cabin Crew. I will redirect you to the airline’s official website, just you need to fill out a form and submit it. Thank You.
Do you have any questions to ask me? related to Aviation jobs or Airlines Jobs. Then feel free to comment in the comment box or you can contact me on my Facebook page and YouTube channel by the same name. Also, I requested you to share this article with all your friends and help them to join the Aviation Industry.