Malaysia Airlines Cabin Crew Jobs At Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KULAP)
Hello everyone, are you want to work as a cabin crew ? is it your dream job? so, don’t wait now it’s your turn. Yes, friend Malaysia Airlines Cabin Crew Jobs At Kuala Lumpur International Airport(KULAP). If you want to work with Malaysia Airline then read the full article and apply it online.
You are most welcome to Aviation Dreamer. We are allowed here to help you to get your dream job. That’s why we are allowed updated you the new job vacancy from all over the World. Also, we are providing interview tips for Cabin Crew and Ground Staff and all are totally free. We are never charging anyone for this and never suggest anyone pay anyone to get the aviation job.
Cabin Fleet Operations
To ensure excellent customer service to the passengers as well as to ensure their comfort and safety throughout the flight, respect the Company’s policies and regulatory standards strictly.
CUSTOMER CARE –
To fulfill the expectations of customers and to exceed the expectations of the flight, to provide excellent and superior service to the flight.
In order to ensure proper management of the security of the customers and the proper management of the cabin operation in the emergency safety procedures manual.
- Maintain a high level of self-discipline as prescribed in the rules and regulations of the cabin crew.
- Maintain personalized beauty standards at all times in the cabin’s personal hygiene manual.
- Familiarize and understand their responsibilities and duties as laid down in the responsibilities and duties of flight commissioners.
- Managing your performance level as per the duties of flight curator.
- Focusing on the customer while provisioning of services.
Additional tasks –
- To be responsible for In-Flight Supervisor and/or Leading Manager on all matters relating to crew discipline, beauty and performance level.
- Be responsible for flight supervisor and chief commissioner in all matters of service in the first class of business and economy.
- Compliance with the set standards and requirements of the flight commissioner’s responsibilities and duties
- If appropriate, present all relevant documents.
- Under your responsibility, to guarantee the safety, proper operation and storage of all the equipment of the company.
- Minimum SPM or its equivalent recognized by the Malaysian government with credit in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicant Age should be 18 and above.
- Minimum height required of 157 cm for ladies.
Skills & Knowledge
- Should have good interpersonal & writing skills.
- Applicant must able to read, write, speak and understand English. Bilingual preferred.
- Exemplary properties should be timed, reliable and flexible with programming.
- Able to understand and follow the rules and regulations of the cabin crew and aviation policies and regulations.
- Work can be demanded, because the cabin crew has to deal with fatigue and jet lag, and often it crosses different time zones.
- The cabin crew often works in limited spaces and has to spend a lot of time. This work is physically demanding, especially on long-distance flights.
- Dealing with difficult travelers in an enclosed space with the audience can be stressful.
- Works with different types of people from different backgrounds and cultures.
How to Apply for Cabin Crew Job –
To Apply Online Click Here it will redirect you to Malaysia Airlines Career page. Where you can apply online by filling the form. Or if you have a Linkedin account, then also you can apply by that also. Thank You