Oman Air Careers for Customer Service Agent at Hyderabad Airport
Do you search for Oman Air careers for customer service agents at Hyderabad airport? Then you are in the correct place to find out the latest Oman Air vacancies in India. All the fresher males and females can apply for Oman Air recruitment at Hyderabad airport.
So, if you are fresher and you have completed your graduation then you can apply for Oman Air vacancies for airport customer service agent positions. But before that, you need to check out the details information about Oman Air customer service agent requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply for Oman Air careers as a fresher.
Company Name – Oman Air
Job Title – Customer Service Agent
Job Location – Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Last Date to Apply – NA
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Oman Air Careers
- Proficiency in English (Reading and Writing) :
- Proficiency in MS office
- College diploma in any discipline OR Secondary School certificate and having 6 years of aviation experience in a similar function.
- Higher qualification & experience in related field will be advantage & preferred.
- Must be tactful and courteous in dealing with various nationalities, particularly with irritated and unruly passengers and VIPs in-order to maintain the Company profile
- Must be capable of making logical, on-the-spot decisions in problem-solving. Therefore, a fair degree of concentration and alertness is needed.
Also, you can check out Qatar Airways’ latest interview for cabin crew.
Job Descriptions of Customer Service Agent
- The duties and Responsibilities mentioned in this Job Description shall be for Hyderabad station ground operations.
- Ensure that designated responsibilities are executed in accordance with applicable regulations and standards of Oman Air.
- Shall comply with laws, regulations, and procedures of the state of work location.
- Be familiar with laws, regulations, and procedures pertinent to the performance of the duties.
- Accountable and responsible to execute quality responsibilities in accordance with Quality Assurance Operations Manual.
- Accountable and responsible to execute safety responsibilities in accordance with Safety System Management Manual.
- Display excellent motivational leadership, delegation, and mentoring in order to facilitate customer satisfaction. Strive with your team to avoid complaints and earn compliments.
- Support all team members, and peers, to build morale and ensure excellent discipline and grooming standards. Encourage a friendly and professional multicultural work environment.
- Encourage team members and peers to come up with bright ideas and generate service improvement feedback.
- Identify and meet the standard and special service requirements of the passenger at check-in, boarding gates, special services, and ramp by adhering to the set service standards and procedures so that the passengers, baggage, and cargo are handled in an efficient manner.
- Assist Deportee/INAD Handling staff, in order to check if any additional help is required.
- Assist to locate missing passengers by means of paging and physical search and clearing them through to the boarding gates. Inform Airport Services Supervisor or AIRPORT Services Duty Officer if any congestion situation is faced so the boarding gates can be duly informed and proactive action taken.
- Check on all counters and the serviceability of equipment, availability of stationery, and overall organization of counters on a timely basis in order to be prepared for the handling of passengers as well as disruptive situations.
- Monitor the checking process and ensure superior customer service levels are upheld and assist the process of ensuring the safe and on-time departure of WY flights.
- Monitor the Self Check-in Kiosks and ensure Passengers are briefed on the process and usage of the kiosks.
- Suggest feasible improvements to procedures based on observed trends and analysis.
- Greets passengers who have been directed to the Baggage Services Office, completes PIR (Property irregularity Reports) in the World Tracer System, offers interim relief or Overnight Kit where necessary, and gives the passenger a wallet containing a copy of the PIR, Baggage Inventory Form (BIF) and a contact number for their follow up inquiries
- Contact Passenger on a daily basis to advise the latest follow-up and ensure BIF is completed by the passenger and handed over to EK Office within 48 hours, system is to be updated accordingly so that the passenger is satisfied that his/her needs are met.
- Proactively Trace all the unclaimed baggage (both tag & tag-less) in stores by effective use of all systems and ensure bags are dispatched to the passenger with minimum inconvenience.
- Process the Passenger claims as per WY claims procedure and ensure all the files are settled within the stipulated time by coordinating with Central Baggage Tracing, and Accounts Department & communicating with passengers to minimize the inconvenience caused.
- Responsible for monitoring flight build-up as allocated by the Supervisors / Officers in order that the WY baggage is processed and loaded as required. Investigates red scanned bags on site and ensure the problem is resolved.
Also, you can check out the Etihad Airways cabin crew job for other locations.
How to Apply Online for Oman Air Vacancies
Friends if you have checked all the required information from the above section and if you think you have this quality. Then you can apply for Oman Air careers as a customer service agent at Hyderabad. First, you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airline’s official job page and then you need to click on apply button.
After that, you need to register yourself or log in, and then the application form will appear in front of you. Step by step fill up the application form with the required attachment of your document and submit it.
After that, you need to wait for a few days if your application will shortlisted company HR will contact you for the next interview process for Oman Air careers the customer service agent position.
Here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list to get prepared for your interview.
So, hope this article will help you to find your dream job and now you can apply for the Oman Air careers as a customer service agent job. Now just you need to wait for a few days and till that day you can get prepared yourself for this interview.
Friends if you have any more queries related to cabin crew jobs or airport ground staff jobs then you can comment below or you can contact us from our Facebook page.