Are you looking for a Perth Airport job opportunity as a Customer Service Officer in 2023? Then here you can check out the details information about Perth Airport’s latest vacancy for a Passenger Service Agent. All Australian males and females can apply for Perth Airport vacancies as a fresher.
So, if you want to apply for a Perth Airport job as a fresher then you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get the details about Customer Service Officer requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Perth Airport vacancies as a fresher in November 2023.
▶️Company Name – Perth Airport Authority
▶️Job Title – Customer Service Officer
▶️Job Location – Perth Airport, Perth, Western Australia
▶️Last Date Of Application – NA
▶️Interview Location – Western Australia
▶️Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Perth Airport Job Opportunities
- Willing to work on a 24/7 shift roster, including night shifts, working predominantly outside covering our car parks.
- The key functions of this role are to provide guidance, information, and assistance to the general public.
- Delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring the team attends customer inquiries promptly.
- Practical duties include patrols of all roadways, terminal forecourt, and routine inspections, looking for defects, and suspicious activity and ensuring the area is safe.
- You ensure accurate and up-to-date records are kept spanning Health and Safety, technical learning, and general Customer Service documentation.
Job Descriptions of Customer Service Officer
- You are approachable, an excellent listener, and able to build a rapport quickly and confidently.
- You’ll delight in driving customer satisfaction, and can maintain your composure in a challenging situation – a sense of humor is helpful here too!
- We require you to hold a Drivers License (full), a WACE certificate, and experience in Basic Worksite Traffic Management and Traffic Control (pre-requisite Construction White Card) or the willingness to obtain these qualifications.
- Experience of RIIWHS302D- Implement traffic management plan and RIIWHS250D- Control Traffic with a stop-slow bat would be highly desirable, along with a First Aid qualification.
If you need the list of aviation interview questions and answers, then here you can check the question list.
How to Apply for the Perth Airport Job
Friends if you want to apply for a Perth Airport job as a Customer Service Officer then first you need to click here. It will redirect you to the airport authority’s official job notification page. Then you need to click on the “I’m interested” button to apply online.
First, you need to sign up on the airport authority’s official page with your Google or LinkedIn profile. Then the application form will be open. You need to fill up the application form and submit your application for the Perth Airport vacancies. After submitting the application you need to wait for a few days if your application will be shortlisted by HR they will inform you for the face-to-face interview.
So, if you want to apply for Emirates cabin crew jobs please visit their career page and apply online.
So, I hope this article will help you apply for the Perth Airport job opportunities as a Customer Service Officer. Remember you need to apply online from the official airline website and wait for a few days. Then, if your resume is shortlisted, company HR will contact you for the interview schedule.
Also, I’m going to write more articles to answer all your frequently asked questions to help out other girls and boys who are too shy to ask but would like to become cabin crew in the future. Of you, I wish you all the best in your cabin crew interview.
WebsitePerth Airport Authority
Base Salary: 7500 AUD per Per Month