Pos Aviation Career for Fresher Males and Females in 2024
Do you want to make your career in the aviation industry in Malaysia? Then I think a Pos Aviation career can be the best option for you to make a career as an airport ground staff. Because Pos Aviation is a well-known ground-handling company in Malaysia. All the fresher males and females can apply for the Pos Aviation vacancy.
Friends here in this article you will get details information about the Post Aviation latest vacancy for airport ground staff. So, just you need to read this article till the end. In the below section, you will get the details about their latest vacancy, requirements criteria, job role, and how you can apply for a Pos Aviation career as a fresher.
Friends, do you know Pos Aviation is a ground-handling company that is operated at KLIA, Penang, Langkawi, Kota Kinabalu (Sabah) & Kuching, (Sarawak) Airports in Malaysia? They provide their ground handling services to international and some local airlines. So, this company can be the best option to start your aviation career in Malaysia.
Requirements Criteria for Pos Aviation Career
- Minimum SPM, STPM, SKM/Certification @ Diploma in Culinary/Food & Beverage Management/Administration and Able to speak ENGLISH FLUENTLY.
- Citizen: MALAYSIA (Nil Criminal Record).
- Age: 19 – 35 Years.
- Candidate must possess valid Class ‘D’, full driving license with a good track record and good attitude.
- Able and willing to work on SHIFT or within 24 hours for standby/backup operations.
- This is a Non-Executive position.
- Preference to candidates who can work as quickly as possible.
- Fully vaccinated.
- Workplace: KLIA.
- Salary: RM2,200.00 including Allowance (as well as attractive benefits).
Here you can check out the Kuala Lumpur airport’s latest job vacancy for group staff.
Latest Pos Aviation Vacancy in February 2024
|Flight Service officer
|Passenger Boarding Bridge Operator
|IT solutions architecture
Are you looking for an airport part-time job? Then here you can get the latest job vacancies in Changi Airport.
Job Descriptions of Flight Service Officer
- Receive customer airline Inflight catering orders.
- Check customer orders, and prepare them in the right quantity and quality by relevant section.
- Gather and assemble the order and deliver to the customer on time
- Brief customer accordingly
- Check customer in-flight catering orders, flight information
- Inspect and check customer orders is in the right quantity and quality.
- Assemble in-flight ordering and deliver to aircraft on time.
- Ensuring loading activities at aircraft by loaders are in customer requirement.
- Check all orders are completed and loaded and brief cabin crew.
- Standby at the aircraft, and liaise with airline representatives and crews if any additional requirements arise.
How to Apply for Pos Aviation Career
If you have checked all the information and you want to apply for Pos Aviation career for any of the available positions from the above list. Then first you need to click here, it will redirect you to the company’s official website.
Then you need to select your chosen position and click on apply now button. Then you need to create an account and then the application form will be open. You need to fill up the application step by step and submit it. After submitting your application for the Pos Aviation vacancy you need to wait for a few days to get a reply from the company.
Here you can check out the airport job interview questions and answer list.
So, in the end, I hope this article provides you with the full information about the job and now you can apply for a Pos Aviation career in a Malaysian airport. Just you need to apply now and wait for the reply from the company end but till that time you can get prepare yourself with the help of the above question and answer list.
If you have any more queries related to these jobs and any other jobs in Dubai Airport you can comment below or contact us on our Facebook page by searching Aviation Dreamer.