Qatar Airways Hiring Airport Services Agent – India, Ahmedabad
Qatar Airways Hiring Airport – Hello friends do you dreamed to work in an airport? and you are from India, then this news is only for you. Yes, friends in today’s article I am gonna write on the topic of Qatar Airways Hiring Airport Services Agent – India, Ahmedabad. Also, you can apply it online in a simple way.
So, friends are welcome in Aviation Dreamer. Here you can find your favorite aviation jobs or airline jobs. Also, get excited aviation interview tips for your future interview. So, you are requested to please subscribe to this website to get job notifications. Below is the description of this job, therefore, read up to the end.
Position – Airport Services Agent
Location – India | Ahmedabad
In this role, you will provide excellent service at the airport, which will help create a stress-free environment for customers traveling with Qatar Airways. You will ensure that the passengers get total quality service and follow the company’s safety policy and safety standards.
Details of Job Role –
- Distribute the highest level of customer service at all customer touch points.
- Continuous contact with check-in, boarding gate, ramp, cargo, lounge
- Supervision of the activities of service partners for the smooth acceptance of the passengers.
- Directing / departing passengers for arrival area, related areas such as arrival hall, transfer area, departure door, lounge, etc.
- Entrance requirements check (visa, residence permit) has been found.
- Coordination with cargo, fuel-making company, baggage make-up area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for smooth rotation.
- Handling all airline mails.
- To adhere to the administration and duties of the pre and post flight.
- Handling luggage claims by any traveler.
- Ensure compliance with QR security and safety requirements.
- Continuous on-time display.
Eligibility of Qatar Airways Airport Staff –
You will have a minimum high school education or equivalent. In order to be successful in this role, you will need a minimum of 2 or more years of proven experience in the airport or GHA as a passenger handling and/or ground operations staff, in which the knowledge of the airport work environment will be well known. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Amadeus reservation and Altea will be desirable.
Should be ready to work with weekends and night shifts.
Fluent (both spoken and written) language is necessary for English. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations and DCS was liked, but not required.