Qatar Airways Hiring in Islamabad, Pakistan [February 2024]
Friends, are you looking for the latest Qatar Airways hiring in Islamabad, Pakistan? Then here you can check out the detailed information about Islamabad Airport’s latest jobs for Account Manager in Qatar Airways. All males and females can apply for Qatar Airways job vacancies as Account Manager. Also, there are no nationality restrictions, all can apply for this job. Just you need to know the correct way to apply for Qatar Airways hiring at Islamabad Airport as an Account Manager.
So, if you’re ready to apply for Qatar Airways jobs in Islamabad Airport, then first you need to read this article till the end. Because of her, you will get all the information related to Qatar Airways Account Manager requirements criteria, job descriptions, and how you can apply online for Qatar Airways hiring.
Company Name – Qatar Airways
Job Title – Account Manager
Job Location – Islamabad, Pakistan
Last Date Of Application – February 2024
Interview Location – Islamabad, Pakistan
Application Process – Online
Requirement Criteria for Qatar Airways Hiring
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 2 years of job-related experience
- Professional experience in a multicultural environment with a rich mix of supply partners preferably in the Airline industry is essential.
- PC knowledge of Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Experience working in a pressurized environment that is target-driven.
- Knowledge of the GDS system, ticketing, and selling experience
Here you can check out Flydubai’s latest job vacancy in Dubai Airport as a ground staff.
Job Descriptions for Qatar Airways Accountant Manager
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short- and long-term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale, and generate channel shift.
- Introductions of PLBs where appropriate.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek tactical opportunities.
- Submit monthly sales call plans and weekly sales reports and update the trade and corporate houses about QR’s products and services.
- Provide management with any market intelligence on the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of QR, events and recommend desired changes, with proper justification.
- Responsible for acquiring sales leads and increasing awareness of QR products. Distribute timetables, giveaways, and other QR marketing items.
- Increase visibility of QR by displaying QR marketing materials and ensuring maximum publicity through media coverage, in coordination with SM and H.O. Marketing Department.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Plan selling activities for the assigned areas to ensure optimum revenues for QR.
- Lead discussions on PLBs with accounts
- Recommends pricing requests from Corporates/Trade and is responsible for individual budgets.
- Effectively manage accounts and key customers and effectively plan sales calls, submit sales call plans, and sales reports, as required. Update the trade and corporate houses about QR’s products and services
- Research and report other airline schedules/practices/ fares, events, and other potential QR concerns and recommend corrective action.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, and events.
- Develops and maintains good relations with the Travel Trade, Government, embassies, and Commercial Houses.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls, and emails; visiting potential customers to prospect for new business.
Friends here you can find out British Airways’ latest jobs for fresher males and females Or if you want to get prepared for your cabin crew jobs.
How to Apply for Qatar Airways Hiring
So, friends if you have checked all the criteria and if you think you are eligible to apply for Qatar Airways hiring. Then you need to send your resume, you need to click here, and it will redirect you to the airline’s official job page.
After that, you need to click on Apply Now. Then the application process will be started. First, you need to fill in your personal information, experience, and education details, then some MCQ-type questions will be shown which is related to your job. At the end, you need to attach your updated resume and submit your application for the Qatar Airways Account Manager job.
After submitting the application you need to wait for a few days if your application will be shortlisted. The company HR will contact you for the next process interview.
Here you can check out the cabin crew interview question and answer list for freshers.
Friends, I think now you can apply for the Qatar Airways hiring as an Account Manager. But for some important things that you remember, allows you to keep your document when you go and the site to apply online.
So, if you have any more queries on this topic or related to aviation jobs or the aviation industry please feel free to contact me. Also, you can contact me on my Facebook page or YouTube channel for more information.
Base Salary: 250000 PKR per Per Month