Qatar Airways Hiring Vice President Crew Resources
Hello everyone, today you will get the full details about Qatar Airways’ latest vacancy for Vice President crew resources. All the applicants must apply online for this job.
If you are interested in applying for Qatar airways Vice President crew resources, you need to check the full details from the below sections. Also, below you can check out the details about the vice president crew resources job description, requirement criteria, and the application process.
Job Title – Vice President Crew Resources
Last date of apply – 17 December 2020
Application process – Online
Who can apply – Everyone
This is an exciting opportunity to lead and manage all aspects of Qatar Airways flight deck and cabin crew logistics. In short, you will ensure strategic planning of flight deck and cabin crew requirements, and the crew will be trained to suit the company’s business needs. During planning, it should be ensured that regulatory guidelines are followed by the Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (QCAA) and the country in which Qatar Airways operates.
This is an important role that directly impacts and coordinates with various segments of the business to ensure Qatar Airways crew resource division, reporting to SVP Cabin Services, it’s business and role within the QCA regulatory affairs framework Conducts responsibility. This primary objective is directly related to crew resource logistics and airline safety, and all other internal and external regulatory and compliance areas.
Responsibility includes but not limited to manpower planning, crew analysis, and business intelligence tools, business systems and optimization, crew management systems, crew training planning, vacation planning, crew planning, pre-OPS and crew control, internal service Support, internal performance, crew regulatory compliance and auditing, FTL / FRMS training and documentation.
Note – if you don’t have a professional resume for this interview, you can download a free resume sample here, and if you need a premium resume from me! Which you can use for all your jobs. Please mail on firstname.lastname@example.org (it will cost you only 8.55 USD per resume) with all your details. Within two working days, I will give you a premium resume or CV.
Requierment Craiteria of QR Vice President crew resources
- To be successful you will be a leader with 10 years of crew related experience, including but not limited to manpower planning, crew management systems, crew training, crew planning, crew control tasks.
- Experience in a similar Airline Management position
- Proven Leadership ability
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- In-depth understanding of the Crew Resources function as well as commercial and operational requirements of the business
- Ability to innovate, stimulate, and challenge the successful framework of teamwork among all members within crew resource departments.
- Knowledge of Regulatory requirements (Qatar Civil Aviation Authority), other FTL schemes (EASA, FAA, CAR-OPS), and Qatar Airways policies governing all Crewing logistics
- Enhance understanding and scoping systems to ensure driver productivity goals, attainment and impact of FRMS (Fatigue Risk Management), and adherence to FTL (Flight Time Limitation).
Also, you can check out the cabin crew interview dress code if you are applying for British Airways careers as a cabin crew.
How to Apply Online
Friends, if you want to apply for the QR Vice President crew resources position. Please click here. It will redirect you to Qatar Airways’s official page, where you can apply online by login in yourself.
Note – all the benefits will be provided after six months of joining. If you are looking for cabin crew jobs in United airlines, please check the link, and also, you can also check here for Emirates airline’s latest vacancy for a cargo agent.
I hope this article will help you apply online for Vice President crew resources jobs in Qatar Airways. You need to apply online and wait for the company’s reply.
If you have any queries, then please comment below. Also, you can contact us on our Facebook page and YouTube channel.